Janet’s social media posts

Amy

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/18/2020 at 8:33 PM, Bailey said:

I know this isn't exact to the topic but I was going through some Janet memorabilia  I have from the Miss-Janet Fan club, and I got this puzzle, that I could never solve, so I finally did today and had to take a pic of it -_- 

https://ibb.co/HdCHnrj

Cute! I can see Aimetoons did the drawing. I love her work. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 11:50 AM, Bailey said:

can we trust the pics in London? I say this because she was wearing a lot of baggy clothes :unsure:  or I could just say, it's good to see her at all and she looks great :wub: 

I think it’s an old picture. Regardless, it’s good to see her. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Angela said:

I think it’s an old picture. Regardless, it’s good to see her. 

I remember how long we went without a picture of her after her marriage to Wissam, she was Gone like the Gots till it's -_-  so when we do get to see her I love it :wub: 

22 minutes ago, Jakob said:

I love how most people are taking this question so serious and are like "No, it's still Summer" (🤦🏻‍♂️), while it's OBVIOUS she's hinting a winter release of Black Diamond... 💁🏻‍♂️😀

Don’t get our hopes up, this has been a terrible year already!!! Lol 

7 hours ago, kcho said:

her instagram is getting worse and worse .. so boring

Ive seen her posts in social media about current events, other celebs in a positive way, and she checks in to say what's up? Janet uplifts groups of girls, she speaks on education. I dont expect Janet to use Instagram as the "vain" platform it tends to be, and any fan of Janet should know she's a private person, so if you're expecting her to be butt ass naked in her bathtub like certain other chicks that shall not be named :whistle:    " what I do has class, I'll say that" :coffee: 

19 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Ive seen her posts in social media about current events, other celebs in a positive way, and she checks in to say what's up? Janet uplifts groups of girls, she speaks on education. I dont expect Janet to use Instagram as the "vain" platform it tends to be, and any fan of Janet should know she's a private person, so if you're expecting her to be butt ass naked in her bathtub like certain other chicks that shall not be named :whistle:    " what I do has class, I'll say that" :coffee: 

Your Madge-jesty perhaps???! 🤔🤪👍😂

• Like 1

I wonder what it is people expect Janet to do on her socials when we really need to think about some facts. Fact, Janet is a private person, this fact doesnt translate to "social" platforms

Fact, Janet's success in the game proceeded all this social media ish :filenails:  Janet is at a stage in her career she doesn't need socials to be sitting on a fat earned purse, I'm calling the 90's for dem receipts :rolleyes: As a long time fan of Janet's, aka ole school G -_-  I only find these complaints about Janet's socials from the group of younger fans that gravitate towards social media. There are a lot of people I can think or right now, that don't have any socials, and hell if we think about it, Janet inadvertently lead to the creation of Youtube, bitch should be getting checks oh well :umm:

• Upvote 1

which part was not clear? Janet is not an artist that came of success during the age of social media. It took a long time to get her on socials even after some had questioned why she wasn't there at all. What I am talking about are facts, Janet's success came well before social media, Janet's place in entertainment history is solid, social media be damned. Therefore no incentive really exists for Janet to engage in social media, because she doesn't have to in order to be the Icon she is. Many social media "acts" are using the platform to market themselves, Janet's never been a talkative person in the context of "here's all my business" My question is what is it that some fans are seeking on social media platforms that they expect Janet "private as hell" Jackson to share? :unsure:  

• Upvote 1

On 8/6/2020 at 9:52 AM, kcho said:

if she was really private, she wouldn't have instagram. 

I have Instagram and I'm particular to what I post, if anything at all. I guess for myself that being a celeb doesn't mean you "owe" your inner life to fans. 

On 8/6/2020 at 9:52 AM, kcho said:

if she was really private, she wouldn't have instagram. 

True but Janet controls how much we know n don’t based on her social media. She only posts things about causes or movements as well as promoting her label/music. Nothing really about her personal life is ever posted besides maybe a pic or video of Eissa if we’re lucky.