Black Panther achieves HUGE milestone.....

Bailey

Okay I know how ya'll can be about new threads and what not but considering the movie and what Im about to say maybe we should discuss it further...... Black Panther has now over taken The Titanic as the third highest grossing film of all time ...talk amongst yourselves :coffee:

It's just "Titanic" and that is amazing. But I still feel like this could have been posted in the old thread. :wub:

It just goes to show that people are hungry for different stories and more diverse representation. Now that it is proven to be financially rewarding to do so, I'm sure we will see Hollywood evolving more. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

It's just "Titanic" and that is amazing. But I still feel like this could have been posted in the old thread. :wub:

It just goes to show that people are hungry for different stories and more diverse representation. Now that it is proven to be financially rewarding to do so, I'm sure we will see Hollywood evolving more. 

when I post I know certain grammatical rules like how to properly place a title  "Titanic" or Titanic.....and no this is no beef with me because when I post its more to the point of what is being said ....now onto the bigger point and you nailed it :shifty:  this opens the door to a lot of other stories to be told, I think its high time transgender get a movie or something like Brokeback Mountain

2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

when I post I know certain grammatical rules like how to properly place a title  "Titanic" or Titanic.....and no this is no beef with me because when I post its more to the point of what is being said ....now onto the bigger point and you nailed it :shifty:  this opens the door to a lot of other stories to be told, I think its high time transgender get a movie or something like Brokeback Mountain

No dear the title of the movie is “Titantic” not “The Titanic.” :unsure: 

I think we need more stories about middle class white cis gender males. -_- 

4 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

opp, tell me yous a lie ...cause I aint seen it either :ph34r:

No, I want to go but i keep forgetting it :lol: It's another Moonlight, a movie that i really REALLY wanted to see and kept forgetting it  :lol: 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Utopia said:

You need to adjust for inflation :lol:  If you do, Titanic is still bigger.  I still haven't seen this movie -_- 

So this thread is baloney? :rolleyes: 

I still haven’t seen Black Panther either. :asham: I’m waiting so I can whack off to it in the privacy of my own home. ^_^ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

I got that part, shit why you all up my ass? It shouldnt go down this way -_-

2 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

So this thread is baloney? :rolleyes: 

I still haven’t seen Black Panther either. :asham: I’m waiting so I can whack off to it in the privacy of my own home. ^_^ 

Kinda -_- You know, sometimes you need to double check to see it's a fact or another Ms Bailey production. -_-  It just happened that i was reading a thread similar to this on a tennis board :lol: 

you would :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

I just read that shit like really, middle class White cis gender males? :unsure:   unsure as fuck , but I know how you play so there's some trickery here I assume * continues drinking and listening to Madonna's  Dress You Up live*

2 minutes ago, Utopia said:

Kinda -_- You know, sometimes you need to double check to see it's a fact or another Ms Bailey production. -_-  It just happened that i was reading a thread similar to this on a tennis board :lol: 

you would :lmao:

gurl, how you gonna, nevermind :rolleyes:  the story is trending and its on Google too so it must be true -_-

2 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Still haven’t watched it 

I would have seen it in Imax, but at this point its been weeks since release so I may just download a copy or something I dont find too many films that make me want to pay that money to see it in theaters