New Announcement Coming This Week!

Dal

53 minutes ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

I'm thinking tour dates... If it is I need her to bring visuals. I'm over that Unbreakable/State Of The World tour stage. 

But I would love new music. Unbreakable was in 2015. 

I get being over the stage but we have to realize in order for Janet to make a net profit her overhead has to be within a budget that matches her demand and to her credit they did amazing things with the lighting and the introduction 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bailey. said:

I get being over the stage but we have to realize in order for Janet to make a net profit her overhead has to be within a budget that matches her demand and to her credit they did amazing things with the lighting and the introduction 

I fully agree with this regarding the Unbreakable Tour intro (black eagle)..

I also really liked the SOTW intro video clip but I didn’t like the video/intro once The Knowledge started playing.. I thought it was tacky af to have Janet’s face appear on the screens in and out right before she came out lookin dope af.. I liked how she appeared suddenly in silhouette on the ride side of the stage, but it was a missed opportunity to not have any pryo/blast when her silhouette popped up.. 

Im betting she’s gonna offfixially announce all of her festival dates along with some other US shows... probably no new music..

hopefully it’s actually the Netflix announcement finally..

Just now, Dal said:

There’s a rumor among fans on IG that Janet’s about to announce another pregnancy....

surely that can’t be it tho....right..?!

:lmao::lmao:

Yeah right.  Janet prolly can't keep up with Eissa.

Hope it's the documentary or some new music!

3 hours ago, Dal said:

I also really liked the SOTW intro video clip but I didn’t like the video/intro once The Knowledge started playing.. I thought it was tacky af to have Janet’s face appear on the screens in and out right before she came out lookin dope af.. I liked how she appeared suddenly in silhouette on the ride side of the stage, but it was a missed opportunity to not have any pryo/blast when her silhouette popped up.. 

I would also like to add that Janet's team did a superb job with the music itself bringing hits a new life isnt an easy task

11 hours ago, Dal said:

I can kinda see where you're coming from with the pictures of her, but that opening was epic! But as far as pyro, it can be a bit expensive & it's something she's probably won't really do anymore. Never say never, but unlikely. 

Also arguably, pyro isn't as epic as it used to be unless on HUGE stadium stages or outdoors. Now the wave of performance is more so visuals. I think she did the best with visuals SOTW tour than she's done - idk MAYBE ever. I think the announcement will be something about the festivals & a stay tuned for new music. New music is coming very soon.