New Announcement Coming This Week!

Dal

12 hours ago, Bailey. said:

with a live DJ? mixing the songs as the show goes? :unsure:

Mixing the songs as the show goes? :blink: 

Girl... what? 

7 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Lmao! No she hasn't. You AT BEST would get a nasty breakdown with a current beat & thats about where it would end. 

She hasn’t been touring for thirty years :umm: bringing her hits and making them come to life whilst giving the people life? 

12 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I can kinda see where you're coming from with the pictures of her, but that opening was epic! But as far as pyro, it can be a bit expensive & it's something she's probably won't really do anymore. Never say never, but unlikely. 

Also arguably, pyro isn't as epic as it used to be unless on HUGE stadium stages or outdoors. Now the wave of performance is more so visuals. I think she did the best with visuals SOTW tour than she's done - idk MAYBE ever. I think the announcement will be something about the festivals & a stay tuned for new music. New music is coming very soon. 

You sound like Gil tryna convince fans that pyro is on the outs lol.. pyro ain’t goin nowheres.. I didn’t say she needed stadium level fireworks but moreso even what she had on Unbreakable tour.. that opening concussion blast when BIU began would’ve sufficed on SOTW (should’ve exploded right when her silhouette appeared).. and like I said I loved the opening SOTW intro video with the controversial topics and all that, but once her tourbook pictures started to appear on and off I thought it was tacky

4 hours ago, Dal said:

You sound like Gil tryna convince fans that pyro is on the outs lol.. pyro ain’t goin nowheres.. I didn’t say she needed stadium level fireworks but moreso even what she had on Unbreakable tour.. that opening concussion blast when BIU began would’ve sufficed on SOTW (should’ve exploded right when her silhouette appeared).. and like I said I loved the opening SOTW intro video with the controversial topics and all that, but once her tourbook pictures started to appear on and off I thought it was tacky

The percussion boom on UB tour could have worked for SOTW. Agreed. But, besides the Bruno show I haven't seen pyro be a heavy staple in many shows lately. Then again most big budget artists have done them in their past so maybe they've moved on. 

I just see where visuals have dominated - like huge screens and major video themes etc. 

I hope she finds away to be innovative with her performances, specifically visuals or staging, but I also get that her touring costs are different then the past. 

Set list though - they can stay in the groove of SOTW tour. Keep blending in rarely performed hits - it's a better reminder of the epic ness of her career. Throw in FHTF, Go Deep, I Want You & just keep the crowd realizing - damn I forgot Janet sang that! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1