Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FreelovesJJ

Janet Looking for Dancers

Recommended Posts

I know some fans would like to get to the meat, but I think this is a very fun way to get fans engaged in the process while she is getting everything together.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So um you know how in an orchestra there is always the less talented one that gets to hit the triangle at the end? Is there a dance equivalent of this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is she using a selfie stick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

Was this the announcement?

Image result for brigitte nielsen gif

I hope not, and it’s not Friday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m considering. The vagueness sounds like it might just be extras for a video or something while simultaneously actually auditioning dancers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like it was the announcement 

CD812_BD7_08_C8_496_B_B9_B4_C6645_A3_AD7

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It definitely was the announcement lol in all fairness to Janet though, the only reason why people know & anticipated an announcement is because fans DEEPLY follow/monitor her team members. 

Janet herself didn't play up a big announcement & then delivered this - this time. 

BUT we all know music & performances are definitely coming. She's put a new team in place, she is keep her social media engagement consistent & current, she's also doing performance dates. So we'll see when that hits. 

Question: is the song playing in the background a recognized remix by anyone or is it new?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vibeology said:

I guess that counts out Europeans

Nah I'm truly betting if she hits the road again Europe will be touched. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something like this gives the definite impression that the “really cool projects” are major-level stuff, on the order of new music and a new world tour. We fans know that anything major Janet does HAS to start with getting the dancers / #JTribe together. 

What i’m Really liking from this team so far is the coordination. They did. The teaser, and the announcement was right on time. We have dates for the live audition, and all the clips of dancers between now and then will keep people buzzing about Janet. 

Hopefully we’ll learn bigger details between now and May 16th. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Amy said:

So um you know how in an orchestra there is always the less talented one that gets to hit the triangle at the end? Is there a dance equivalent of this?

:lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

My first submission for #DanceWithJanet - So Excited! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

It definitely was the announcement lol in all fairness to Janet though, the only reason why people know & anticipated an announcement is because fans DEEPLY follow/monitor her team members. 

Janet herself didn't play up a big announcement & then delivered this - this time. 

BUT we all know music & performances are definitely coming. She's put a new team in place, she is keep her social media engagement consistent & current, she's also doing performance dates. So we'll see when that hits. 

Question: is the song playing in the background a recognized remix by anyone or is it new?

Agree. Disappointed, not participating, not caring... but I literally put it in my own head that it was gonna be bigger when I knew it wasn’t (no countdown clock) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Agree. Disappointed, not participating, not caring... but I literally put it in my own head that it was gonna be bigger when I knew it wasn’t (no countdown clock) 

We know her bday is in about a month something will be emerging soon. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreelovesJJ said:

We know her bday is in about a month something will be emerging soon. 

I shoulda known betta 

but that is true. She’ll announce her new tour I’m sure

SEE I DID IT AGAIN :asham: #noexpectations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.instagram.com/p/BhjSXimFrKV

 

My second submission is That’s The Way Love Goes!

 

I just saw Alison’s video about us following the rules and I just realized my first two submissions are too long. :(

 

Any video over 30 seconds won’t be allowed, so the next few videos will be shorter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And here's my next submission to #DanceWithJanet - Feedback! James (appears in the announcement video and dancer during #1s) liked the video!

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×