Janet Looking for Dancers

FreelovesJJ

It definitely was the announcement lol in all fairness to Janet though, the only reason why people know & anticipated an announcement is because fans DEEPLY follow/monitor her team members. 

Janet herself didn't play up a big announcement & then delivered this - this time. 

BUT we all know music & performances are definitely coming. She's put a new team in place, she is keep her social media engagement consistent & current, she's also doing performance dates. So we'll see when that hits. 

Question: is the song playing in the background a recognized remix by anyone or is it new?

• Like 1

Something like this gives the definite impression that the “really cool projects” are major-level stuff, on the order of new music and a new world tour. We fans know that anything major Janet does HAS to start with getting the dancers / #JTribe together. 

What i’m Really liking from this team so far is the coordination. They did. The teaser, and the announcement was right on time. We have dates for the live audition, and all the clips of dancers between now and then will keep people buzzing about Janet. 

Hopefully we’ll learn bigger details between now and May 16th. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

It definitely was the announcement lol in all fairness to Janet though, the only reason why people know & anticipated an announcement is because fans DEEPLY follow/monitor her team members. 

Janet herself didn't play up a big announcement & then delivered this - this time. 

BUT we all know music & performances are definitely coming. She's put a new team in place, she is keep her social media engagement consistent & current, she's also doing performance dates. So we'll see when that hits. 

Question: is the song playing in the background a recognized remix by anyone or is it new?

Agree. Disappointed, not participating, not caring... but I literally put it in my own head that it was gonna be bigger when I knew it wasn’t (no countdown clock) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Agree. Disappointed, not participating, not caring... but I literally put it in my own head that it was gonna be bigger when I knew it wasn’t (no countdown clock) 

We know her bday is in about a month something will be emerging soon. 

• Upvote 1