BREAKING: SOTW Tour Back On this Summer; “New” Promo Pix

14 hours ago, State of the Game said:

So y'all up here trying to figure out if she is gonna promote, tour Europe or if their is a new album YET nobody mentions that this field was nothing BUT dirt and Captain Janet caused this lavish ecosystem just by her mere presence alone....oh okay.:rolleyes:

Push through Fern Gully!!!! Mother Nature you on notice bitch!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, wayneashleymusic said:

My guess on this tour?  She's trying to build up some steam before the international leg (which should be obvious given the amount of festivals).  It also gives her the opportunity to fill in some time gaps around her festival dates, and secure additional bag for her crew on this very tight summer tour.  

Two other guesses are 1) She wants some sell-outs  and 2) She wants to really build up her younger audience.  The festivals, a mid-summer tour... it's honestly a great promotion strategy before you drop new music.  Lacking huge front end promo budgets from their record companies, this is how young artists build support for their albums and mixtapes today (ex. Logic).  The amphitheaters should sell out rather quickly, and how awesome would a complete sell-out tour look before new music drops??    

My guess:

she’s doing the super bowl next year!

and she’s wanting to have a strong summer showing for when she’s announced as the halftime performer in late Sept/early Oct.. it’ll sound really good for the NFL and Pepsi if they can include in her announcement press release that she just came off of a blockbuster sold out summer tour!

think abouts it 

1 hour ago, Dal said:

My guess:

and she’s wanting to have a strong summer showing for when she’s announced as the halftime performer in late Sept/early Oct.. it’ll sound really good for the NFL and Pepsi if they can include in her announcement press release that she just came off of a blockbuster sold out summer tour!

think abouts it 

Why do you think Super Bowl is in her interest to do again?

5 hours ago, Dal said:

My guess:

think abouts it 

??‍♂️

Let that go. They’re not picking Janet. She has nothing to promote

7 hours ago, Bailey. said:

I saw pics of the Austin venue and it is smaller, I feel that her team has a plan in place to market her right so Im feeling confident

the Austin venue

I’m not sure what you mean by “her team has a plan to market her right”. It’s a small venue in a city she couldnt sell in. 

Totally off topic.. Can you please support and view my online audition... from 1 fan to another, I truly appreciate it.

I decided to take on the Iconic IF breakdown. I seen some great videos and just wanted to showcase my love for it as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh5NnUyALrEcZXhu8Lj-_X4cHEQgGzc9E3ctEw0/

Janet's Billboard KILLLLLEDD!!!  TOP NOTCH from start to finish and the ending was epic. So here is the 2nd breakdown from the billboard awards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4_F8LgIB2/ 

FYI, if you want the hairs on your arm to stand straight up, youtube "Janet's audience view" and click on her billboard performance MY GOD!

Again thank you for viewing.

12 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

The audition was yesterday? Views counts weren’t a thing

I'm aware of the rules so thank you however, I wanted to share my love and passion for Janet with others who can appreciate her body of work. Call back for the audition starts at 1pm.

7 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Why do you think Super Bowl is in her interest to do again?

JT’s halftime show was the least viewed halftime show since the Black Eyed Peas.. the NFL tool full notice of #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay and are in the process of winning back viewers (especially black viewers).. Janet isn’t dumb.. she knew performing with JT this year wasn’t the right choice for her to make.. but having the halftime stage to herself would be.. she’d be able to rewrite her Super Bowl history and close the chapter on that once and for all..

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

??‍♂️

Let that go. They’re not picking Janet. She has nothing to promote

You may be wrong.. none of us know.. is it likely? I’m admittedly not sure.. but I won’t go all Queen Elsa about it until they announce who tf is gonna actually perform 

2 hours ago, Dal said:

JT’s halftime show was the least viewed halftime show since the Black Eyed Peas.. the NFL tool full notice of #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay and are in the process of winning back viewers (especially black viewers).. Janet isn’t dumb.. she knew performing with JT this year wasn’t the right choice for her to make.. but having the halftime stage to herself would be.. she’d be able to rewrite her Super Bowl history and close the chapter on that once and for all..

How do you think Janet feels about Super Bowl treating minorities speaking out against the same thing her tour was about?

4 hours ago, Dal said:

You may be wrong.. none of us know.. is it likely? I’m admittedly not sure.. but I won’t go all Queen Elsa about it until they announce who tf is gonna actually perform 

The perfect story! That probably won’t happen bc the NFL don’t give a shit

Who is Queen Elsa? 

4 hours ago, GTIG said:

I'm aware of the rules so thank you however, I wanted to share my love and passion for Janet with others who can appreciate her body of work. Call back for the audition starts at 1pm.

No Tea no shade but dis muh read your “sharing your love & passion” :lol: 

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

The perfect story! That probably won’t happen bc the NFL don’t give a shit

Who is Queen Elsa? 

No Tea no shade but dis muh read your “sharing your love & passion” :lol: 

Just stop talking to me...

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I’m not sure what you mean by “her team has a plan to market her right”. It’s a small venue in a city she couldnt sell in. 

I'm not sure what you mean by "Its a small venue in a city she couldnt sell in."  Are you saying she shouldnt do Austin at all or ? :unsure: