Latoya Jackson Goes on Fake Medium Show on E!

First off, Tyler is a fraud. Mediums are frauds period. 

While mediums do comfort people, this is embarrassing

Any shit... the season finale is tonight on E!

https://m.eonline.com/shows/hollywood_medium/news/931359/la-toya-jackson-is-near-tears-after-hearing-michael-jackson-s-final-thoughts-on-hollywood-medium

I must admit I would be sceptical about any Medium connecting to Michael purely because there is so much information already publicly known. However I did see an interview where LaToya said he told her things nobody else knew, so who knows ?‍♀️ 

I know a lot of people don’t believe in Mediums but my Mother went to a woman who told her things that nobody outside our immediate family knew, and there was no way she could have done any research beforehand.

I’m an atheist to my core so all that medium bullshit is exactly that to me, bullshit.

however, I still love watching things like Ghost Adventures bcuz it can be entertaining af, and I like entertainment. So maybe I’ll check out this bs medium show to see what Latoya’s nose is looking like latey. 

5 hours ago, Amy said:

I must admit I would be sceptical about any Medium connecting to Michael purely because there is so much information already publicly known. However I did see an interview where LaToya said he told her things nobody else knew, so who knows ?‍♀️ 

I do. He’s a fraud 

Ask the right questions, any one can guess about a loved one

9 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I do. He’s a fraud 

Ask the right questions, any one can guess about a loved one

I respect your opinion and my aunt thought the same but my mother gave her a recording of the reading to listen to and she said “you didn’t tell her anything all you said was yes or no”

she knew about my sisters dating history as a teenager and said one of them looked like he needed a good wash (he did), she knew that my nephew was premature and gave my mother a piece of paper after with his and his birthweight was written on it. She listed names of people who had passed over including my Nannas dead budgie and my Grandfathers work colleagues who all went by nicknames. It was years ago and there is other stuff I can’t remember right now but there was no way that she could have known some of what she told my mother.

I do think there are a lot of frauds out there who prey on peoples grief, I particularly cannot stand these people who run hotlines. 

4 hours ago, Amy said:

I respect your opinion and my aunt thought the same but my mother gave her a recording of the reading to listen to and she said “you didn’t tell her anything all you said was yes or no”

she knew about my sisters dating history as a teenager and said one of them looked like he needed a good wash (he did), she knew that my nephew was premature and gave my mother a piece of paper after with his and his birthweight was written on it. She listed names of people who had passed over including my Nannas dead budgie and my Grandfathers work colleagues who all went by nicknames. It was years ago and there is other stuff I can’t remember right now but there was no way that she could have known some of what she told my mother.

I do think there are a lot of frauds out there who prey on peoples grief, I particularly cannot stand these people who run hotlines. 

It’s not an opinion. It’s factual. Mediums are frauds like Magicians

While that’s a fact, I’m glad your family can find comfort in it. That’s mostly what their job entails: Give comfort or individuals who need answers...even if they’re fake. Similar to Christianity 

Anyone heard anything about LaToya today? Someone on IG said that Johvonnies daughter said that she has had a stroke so I checked Johvonnies IG and her story says “Praying for my sisters speedy recovery”

12 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Two different things.. 

If this thread was about doctors:

Bailey: my cousin’s neighbor friend got molested by a dentist 

like totally rando homie

first of all you just like to argue, second of all not random we are talking supernatural phenomena and I spoke on the subject of voodoo if anyone here objects aside from you, go consult your local dentist and get molested :coffee: