So Justin Timberlake is a Culture Vulture but Xtina Isn’t?

This topic has been talked about already in the Justina Timberfake superbowl thread and it's been declared she isn't. Unlike Justin, Christina's whole solo career isn't from her taking from blacks. Move on

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I'm waiting on black folks to call out Nicki Minaj for that Chun Li video. I think the whole concept of cultural appropriation is trash and I don't participate in it. 

Im waiting on black folks to remember Nicki Minaj has anything new out :unsure:

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I'm waiting on black folks to call out Nicki Minaj for that Chun Li video. I think the whole concept of cultural appropriation is trash and I don't participate in it. 

boy bye! The name of the song is "Chun Li" so what else did y'all think she was gonna do. The same as anybody would do.

13 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

boy bye! The name of the song is "Chun Li" so what else did y'all think she was gonna do. The same as anybody would do.

Since you lack the mental capacity to understand any kind of thought, I also choose not to engage or participate in any back and forth with you. Good day sir.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Since you lack the mental capacity to understand any kind of thought, I also choose not to engage or participate in any back and forth with you. Good day sir.

well I can do you one better boo. Let me put you on the ignore list since you in ya feelings hoe :D

5 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Hmmm why would black folk care about Asian culture :umm: 

I agree but hey! Non-black artists have been called out for it including King Mars. Does anyone care enough about this shit song that Xtina released for her flop album? Probably not

3 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Chun Li is an Asian character that Nicki Minaj chose to reference. :unsure: 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Horny Braxton said:

Chun Li is an Asian character that Nicki Minaj chose to reference. :unsure: 

Chile.

And Game you take things too literally. Of course the blacks wont say anything about them taking from other cultures and appropriating it. It doesn't benefit the woke Olympics that we are currently witnessing at the present moment. 

4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Chile.

And Game you take things too literally. Of course the blacks wont say anything about them taking from other cultures and appropriating it. It doesn't benefit the woke Olympics that we are currently witnessing at the present moment. 

ummm yea about that "woke" thing is that like a trend or is it here to stay? I say this because our society is becoming more heterogeneous I mean I know an Italian doctor that married a Hindu woman and they made a ton of babies, whose appropriating what in that house hold? :unsure:

9 hours ago, Bailey. said:

ummm yea about that "woke" thing is that like a trend or is it here to stay? I say this because our society is becoming more heterogeneous I mean I know an Italian doctor that married a Hindu woman and they made a ton of babies, whose appropriating what in that house hold? :unsure:

The woke thing is a trend

That’s not appropriating Bailey ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

9 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Chile.

You mad or nah?