HOLY SHIT: CONFIRMED: Janet Will Receive BMA ICON Award

I think it could very well be Janet and a great idea to get her out there in front of the cameras showing how great she looks and how much she's done in the industry. You dont have to be current to be relevant.....that is the most important lesson these kids miss. It's like me wanting to go see Prince in concert because he's such a legend, and he aint had a hit song in years....they gotta respect Janet for all she's done but they also need reminding

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

well awards are all about promo nowadays so who has something coming? Madonna or Janet? I think just maybe Janet has some new music coming

Madonna has a new album coming out this year. Janet has tour dates and festivals coming up, but y’all know she won’t promote. Come on now.

1 minute ago, Black Eagle said:

Madonna has a new album coming out this year. Janet has tour dates and festivals coming up, but y’all know she won’t promote. Come on now.

Depends on what space Janets in, but yea she has shunned the spotlight aside from performing ....I wonder when Madonna's album is to drop :unsure:

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

Madonna would want the attention with a new project on the way. I just don't see Janet doing award shows anymore but hopefully I'm wrong.

I dont think Janet cares about award shows at all anymore its a good place to promote yourself ...and she did do the BET awards tribute and all....I'm just going to sit back and see who it is, right now I can't say nor do I feel certain about Janet

4 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

She worked with Mirwais on Music, American life and Confessions. :coffee: 

Confessions took my damn soul.....I still remember listening to it on MTV.com you couldnt forward or go back because it started the whole album over so you had to listen to every song in order all the way through.....I cleaned my entire apartment jamming to that album

9 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

Confessions took my damn soul.....I still remember listening to it on MTV.com you couldnt forward or go back because it started the whole album over so you had to listen to every song in order all the way through.....I cleaned my entire apartment jamming to that album

COADF is really when I became a Madonna stan. It was brilliant and the tour was brilliant. -_- She also needs to call up Stuart Price tbh he was the main collaborator on Confessions. I'm here for her being reductive because her past was so damn good. -_-