HOLY SHIT: CONFIRMED: Janet Will Receive BMA ICON Award

19 hours ago, Illi said:

But are the tour and festivals projects?

Oh yeah..those.

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

“And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.”

"...Jackson will be receiving the coveted Icon Award, which recognizes singers' contributions."

These are not coincidences. 

giphy.gif

How can you go against the WORD?

It was written.

rCVpPMU.gif

9 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

These are not coincidences. Even Stephen Hawking would agree.

rCVpPMU.gif

He knew what was coming and his scalp just couldn’t take it anymore. The pain of being snatchet was too much for him to take. 

f1300e3f8ba65c84119fc306a2013dcb96e64a38

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Hopefully not Missy

I'm thinking it's not Missy considering her and P Diddy presented Janet with the Billboard Artist Achievement Award back in 2001 :unsure: which was basically the ICON award of that time :wacko:

Chile...

• Upvote 1

Should we assume that the SOTW dancers (minus the teens) will be reprising their roles for the BMAs? I’ve heard they haven’t selected anyone from the dance rehearsals yet, but that could be intentionally misleading. 

I follow Alex but haven’t really noticed anything definite from her IG that she’s in rehearsals or anything.. but idk who knows.. why does it even matter.. I’m off work now and I’m smoking a bowl upstairs in the bathroom real quick and now I just typed all this out for some reaso