HOLY SHIT: CONFIRMED: Janet Will Receive BMA ICON Award

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Word on these internet streets is that Ciara just confirmed herself as a presenter and she is SO EXCITED about what she will be presenting. :rolleyes:

Chile...

I mean that’s bout as dope as it gets for her, besides going to Disneyland with Janet (omg).. but yea I’d be disappointed if it wasn’t bruno mars because I’ve 100% convinced myself that’s who it’s going to be.. I did it to myself tho.. it’s my fault.. but it’s coo

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Word on these internet streets is that Ciara just confirmed herself as a presenter and she is SO EXCITED about what she will be presenting. :rolleyes:

Chile...

Queen Cisus, a legend, in the building. Just what the BMAs needed.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

I heard its JLo afterall :o:o

"Twenty Five years ago as my own career was beginning I uttered the words Janet listen to us when we talking to you, and 25 years later the world still listens" :excited:

Wait did you just make that up. :lol: 

That would be awesome actually! Perfect choice imo. ^_^ 

5 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Chile...

I'm sorry but no Ciara, she's not relevant anymore :sigh:  I wish Beyonce was it that would be sooo perfect, hell I would take JLo .....wow us is all Im saying

7 hours ago, Dal said:

Prince Jackson just posted an IG Story saying he’s on his way Vegas... it probably doesn’t mean anything related to Janet, but I mean it could ??‍♂️ 

So far that’s Prince Jackson, Austin Brown (Rebbie’s son) and Evan Ross that are all going to Vegas. And of course Joseph Jackson already lives there. I’m sure they’re going to support Janet!!  After all, this is her first TV performance in 9 years and first major public appearance in about 4 years outside of some ticketed touring event. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wayneashleymusic said:

So far that’s Prince Jackson, Austin Brown (Rebbie’s son) and Evan Ross that are all going to Vegas. And of course Joseph Jackson already lives there. I’m sure they’re going to support Janet!!  After all, this is her first TV performance in 9 years and first major public appearance in about 4 years outside of some ticketed touring event. 

I dont know Prince :unsure:  but let's hope so united family front ...anyway so excited for the show :excited:

4 hours ago, wayneashleymusic said:

Yea there was at least 4 visible seats with “Jackson” on it so there’s def gonna be a crowd of family somewhere in the audience there supporting (presenting?) her... should be interesting!