Serious topic

Aquaria

I’m in counselling right now. Life is hard sometimes, I’ve been through a lot of shit and it’s still happening. Sometimes I don’t want to deal with it anymore and I do wonder on occasion if it would be better not to be around. That’s not the same as thinking about doing something. Talking to someone who won’t judge me helps but can also be really awkward. I’m not medicated anymore, I hate the side effects.

57 minutes ago, Selz said:

I’m in counselling right now. Life is hard sometimes, I’ve been through a lot of shit and it’s still happening. Sometimes I don’t want to deal with it anymore and I do wonder on occasion if it would be better not to be around. That’s not the same as thinking about doing something. Talking to someone who won’t judge me helps but can also be really awkward. I’m not medicated anymore, I hate the side effects.

I'm sorry to hear all this, Ive been out of counseling for awhile and Im on and off my meds, when Im off them I feel 10x more energetic

16 hours ago, John.... said:

I'm praying today for the best outcome in my thoughts and actions, I dont have time for the bullshit it's like when I'm on the meds Im drowned out when I go off I wake the hell back up.....as for which am I now......I'm on them

I just sent a lil prayer for ya too. Meds is something I have never considered and would prefer not to go down that route. Have you tried weening off?

I had a body scan/checkover yesterday...quite revealing. Gonna start some changes to my diet, beginning with a 3 week fast...no meat...dairy ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vibeology said:

I just sent a lil prayer for ya too. Meds is something I have never considered and would prefer not to go down that route. Have you tried weening off?

I had a body scan/checkover yesterday...quite revealing. Gonna start some changes to my diet, beginning with a 3 week fast...no meat...dairy ?

If I cant eat anything else I will eat meat, so I just left the therapist she was very good and she didnt punish me for not having seen her, she told me she has patients that come in 6 months in a row on schedule and then ghost. We didnt really accomplish anything today but we reconnected. Now you said you had a body scan? hmmm

Ch I suffer it big time and I’m not on meds atm. I literally felt suicidal 2 weeks ago and even now when I think too much my chest feels so heavy and wants to explode. Depression is a fucking cunt. I ain’t gonna do anything to myself though because I want Mariahs new album and Janets and I want to witness Beyoncé win album of the year in my lifetime.  Basically having goals helps. Always create new ones though when you reach the old ones

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, bu. said:

Ch I suffer it big time and I’m not on meds atm. I literally felt suicidal 2 weeks ago and even now when I think too much my chest feels so heavy and wants to explode. Depression is a fucking cunt. I ain’t gonna do anything to myself though because I want Mariahs new album and Janets and I want to witness Beyoncé win album of the year in my lifetime.  Basically having goals helps. Always create new ones though when you reach the old ones

Its so weird you say the things that keep you here are the sorta things I think about, like um and miss out on a new Janet album? NO miss out on seeing what Eissa looks like 10 years from now, NO miss out on maybe falling in love again who the hell knows but Im still here

and I'm ready for "Made for Now" because I am in the now, present and ready to receive as we all are Janet's newest single ...in the present time not the past not the hurt not the past joy but ready for experiencing love from all things God and good ....here right here ..NOW!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, John.... said:

If I cant eat anything else I will eat meat, so I just left the therapist she was very good and she didnt punish me for not having seen her, she told me she has patients that come in 6 months in a row on schedule and then ghost. We didnt really accomplish anything today but we reconnected. Now you said you had a body scan? hmmm

Its funny I was gonna ask if the therapist does phone consultation but that would defeat the purpose of coming out the house right?

I guess years of eating meat and booty will take its toll on the gut. This scan seemed to give a breakdown of everything around brain/body functioning levels. It highlighted that apparently my highest emotional issue is "frustration".

6 hours ago, vibeology said:

Its funny I was gonna ask if the therapist does phone consultation but that would defeat the purpose of coming out the house right?

I guess years of eating meat and booty will take its toll on the gut. This scan seemed to give a breakdown of everything around brain/body functioning levels. It highlighted that apparently my highest emotional issue is "frustration".

okay so if a scan can tell you that I wonder then do they know what to do to treat it? :unsure: