Madonna is coming!

Aquaria

1 hour ago, Utopia said:

I mean... it's so awful that it might actually be true

I nearly cackled about the one with all the places she likes to have sex. :lmao: 

I mean, I’m not expecting much. I’m sure there will be a few bops. -_- 

9 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

I nearly cackled about the one with all the places she likes to have sex. :lmao: 

I mean, I’m not expecting much. I’m sure there will be a few bops. -_- 

Madoodoo done lost her mind. The fact that this is believable ... -_-

(Nicki?) raps as the racist police officer

LxbrbC1.gif

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I’m here for #M14!!! ???

”Rebel Heart” was a great album overall! Some nice bops and some of her best songs in recent years (“Ghosttown”, “Joan of Arc”)

Certainly better than Hard Candy and especially  MDNA!!! 

Havent heard “Beautiful Game” yet but hopefully this new album is more experimental and artistic! Her last 3 albums were HEAVY on her chasing trends and her making a fool of herself because of it. I need me some “Ray of Light” meets “American Life” Madonna this new era! ?

14 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

I’m here for #M14!!! ???

”Rebel Heart” was a great album overall! Some nice bops and some of her best songs in recent years (“Ghosttown”, “Joan of Arc”)

Certainly better than Hard Candy and especially  MDNA!!! 

Havent heard “Beautiful Game” yet but hopefully this new album is more experimental and artistic! Her last 3 albums were HEAVY on her chasing trends and her making a fool of herself because of it. I need me some “Ray of Light” meets “American Life” Madonna this new era! ?

Repel Charts is way too long and a bit generic. That's my main problem with it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

This one has the nerve to say “today’s pop acts all sound the same” (paraphrased) 

Then goes around hiring the same producers :umm: 

You know it’s funny, I went to a Madonna message board recently and happened to look at their “Janet Jackson” thread....CHILD!!! These seething ass fans!!! ?????

one in particular was going in about how talentless Janet is; calling her everything a lot of people say about Madonna too...the hypocrisy!!! ??

Then why have a thread about Janet is all you guys do are gonna shade the hell out of her??? Mind you their Beyonce, Gaga, J. Lo, etc. threads are EXACTLY the same. Just talking about how terrible they are compared to their precious Madge.

at this point, Madonna could release an album called “Dirty Poon” and they’d eat that sh!t up! No pun intended! ?

jesus, these woman are some of the last artists of 80s generation that can still draw a crowd full of people to this day by releasing new music and I’m tired of the constant bitter ass fans! I mean at this point in their careers, Madonna and Janet couldn’t care who’s better and are sticking around for the fans! Can’t we all just enjoy how much they continue to push their legacy forward in their 50s??? Sheesh!

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

You know it’s funny, I went to a Madonna message board recently and happened to look at their “Janet Jackson” thread....CHILD!!! These seething ass fans!!! ?????

one in particular was going in about how talentless Janet is; calling her everything a lot of people say about Madonna too...the hypocrisy!!! ??

Then why have a thread about Janet is all you guys do are gonna shade the hell out of her??? Mind you their Beyonce, Gaga, J. Lo, etc. threads are EXACTLY the same. Just talking about how terrible they are compared to their precious Madge.

at this point, Madonna could release an album called “Dirty Poon” and they’d eat that sh!t up! No pun intended! ?

jesus, these woman are some of the last artists of 80s generation that can still draw a crowd full of people to this day by releasing new music and I’m tired of the constant bitter ass fans! I mean at this point in their careers, Madonna and Janet couldn’t care who’s better and are sticking around for the fans! Can’t we all just enjoy how much they continue to push their legacy forward in their 50s??? Sheesh!

Let me guess? Hagnation right? Chile... Even Madino hates their guts.  A bunch of bitter white middle aged gays being catty and pressed 24/7 :lol:

16 minutes ago, Utopia said:

Let me guess? Hagnation right? Chile... Even Madino hates their guts.  A bunch of bitter white middle aged gays being catty and pressed 24/7 :lol:

That place is the worst. 

They banned me because I would always fight them about Gaga. :coffee: 

10 hours ago, Aquaria said:

That place is the worst. 

They banned me because I would always fight them about Gaga. :coffee: 

Expected :lol: You either kiss vadge's ass and diss the others or you get banned :lol:

That shit feels more like a cult. They'll go full leslie van houten , Patricia Krenwinkle and Susan Atkins on other popstars if that was one of Madonna wishes.

She confirmed that she’s experimenting with fado, and she appears to have moved away from the songwriting camps after bashing them on Instagram earlier in the year. My interest is piqued.

20 hours ago, William said:

Y'all don't give MDNA enough, that shits got bops u ageist kids

Yes. MDNA > Rebel Heart > Hard Candy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EphraimAdamz said:

I only find Hard Candy and Confessions enjoyable from her

it depends on your music leanings and tastes, and I do say this with the caveat that we are all different and our tastes can vary, BUT when I see dudes queen out over her its mostly the White gays, now have I enjoyed her? Sure hell yea but I admit I haven't enjoyed her lasts few albums much at all