Madonna is coming!

Aquaria

1 hour ago, Aquaria said:

Do you think she’s scared of Janet? :shifty: 

see you starting something sexy ...and the wrong thing to be starting :sigh:   Let me go there again -_-

Janet looks and is younger, Madonna waited far too long to have work done, thus she looks like shit

Janet is working this era and the people.... she's in her moment and I dont think she's scared of anyone, because she's doing her let Madonna be scared of radio ?

Janet has a new hotly anticipated song, Madonna has some tracks people think sound like crap but we haven't heard

Janet is rocking this ish right now so let her have that shine, let's not talk touring overseas though :coffee:

I just find it hilarious how their releasing new music around the same time again!!! It will be interesting to see when Madonna eventually releases “Beautiful Game” and her new album. I see Janet’s coming out this fall followed by Madonna’s right after. 

Its funny cause Madonna’s been teasing “Beautiful Game” and her new album since the beginning of the year but the roll out for her has been suspiciously slow or weak! ? She really needs to get her fandom hyped for this and stop taking her time. Makes me think the rumors about “Magic” being awful are true! ??

Yet Janet is confidently releasing new music! Seriously, I haven’t seen her this focused and ready to slay with a new album like this in years!!! ??

Then Mariah is coming out with new music too by the end of the year?!!?? Giving me “Hard Candy/Discipline/E=MC2” chills!!! ?❤️❤️❤️ But I hope it’s more those 3 circa 1997/1998 with “Butterfly/The Velvet Rope/Ray of Light”!!! ???

21 hours ago, John.... said:

it depends on your music leanings and tastes, and I do say this with the caveat that we are all different and our tastes can vary, BUT when I see dudes queen out over her its mostly the White gays, now have I enjoyed her? Sure hell yea but I admit I haven't enjoyed her lasts few albums much at all

She's had enjoyable singles I can just never get into full albums.