The Official CHARMED Reboot Thread

Aquaria

19 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I've been following this forever and so happy it's happening. To come out with Janet's first interview in years...I am literally min gay heaven right now. 

I am all the way here for this new series!

Can you believe that Charmed debuted 20 years ago? :umm: 

I can't believe that. I remember watching the first episode and being excited about a show featuring witches...wow, what memories -_-

The logo is lukewarm cringe but I really hope the writing is their and hopefully they don't make it too campy. I wonder if they will have an Aviva type episode... #TheFourthSister

I’m not here for this and I hate how they said it’s got a feminist twist as if the original wasn’t feminist amplified. The acting looks bad. The effects look better though. The only redeeming factor is that the leads aren’t white. 

mmmmm I dont know the casting dayum :sigh:  I do know they can do a lot more with special effects, but that doesnt matter because if you watched Charmed you already know it wasn't about that, it was always about the power of three and how each actress brought something good to the show.....these chicks I dont know <_<

Omg this used to be my favourite show, I never missed an episode. I’m on the fence as to whether I will like this one or not, looks a bit like a Disney channel or a Nickelodeon version.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I've ALSO been rewitching (see what I did there :rolleyes:) the original Charmed, specifically season 3 and 4. I am so pissed they can't use the original theme song. :umm: 

I wonder how season 4 would have been if Shannen didn't leave. :unsure: 

Season 4 was awesome though and probably the best overall season. In my mind that was the last season. It has a perfect ending and everything. -_- 4 seasons, 4 sisters. -_- 

• Like 1