Official Thread: 2018 Billboard Music Awards (link to performance posted in initial post)

Yeah, it's gotta be Rihanna. Ppl would expect her to work with Madonna before Janet since the media, and Rih herself, have declared her "The Black Madonna".

I'm not opposed to it, tho. It would greatly help reestablish Janet's international presence, esp in Europe. Janet doesn't have to worry about being upstaged in anyway. The song just needs to be a hit, and the second or third single. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Yeah, it's gotta be Rihanna. Ppl would expect her to work with Madonna before Janet since the media, and Rih herself, have declared her "The Black Madonna".

I'm not opposed to it, tho. It would greatly help reestablish Janet's international presence, esp in Europe. Janet doesn't have to worry about being upstaged in anyway. The song just needs to be a hit, and the second or third single. 

Makes more sense than Gaga fhhjj

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

I’m here for Rihanet. 

If it’s Taylor Swift I will press charges. :umm: 

If its Rihanna Id gag, but that would make Janet history because she's never done a duet with another female...... scissor sisters -_-

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

The press is picking up the story about Paris Jackson and her “not being invited” to Billboard (her words)

She also claims she did “not know it was happening” 

kiiiii

yet she said in a recent post that she talks to Prince all the time, so he didnt bring it up? gurl you tried it :rolleyes:

Just now, Bailey. said:

Id give you that beautiful song with Lisa Keith, but the rest were feature artists hell Carly wasnt even in the video -_-

Carly was on tour with her though ?

and Latoya and Janet’s song was a duet, no?  Or was that just Latoya feat Janet? 

1 minute ago, janet.1814 said:

Carly was on tour with her though ?

and Latoya and Janet’s song was a duet, no?  Or was that just Latoya feat Janet? 

Carly was on a damn video screen.... :lol: why are you trying me? and where is the duet she did with Latoya? I wanna see the receipts...and if you say PYT Im gonna scream :rolleyes:

Chile Britney & Janet are out! That would've been cute in like 2000-2004. Britney just doesn't have it and she stuck in Vegas. 

Janet & Rihanna? Hmm I'll be here for it 

JANET & BEYONCE? NOW THAT'S MORE OF MY SPEED! A Formation/Rhythm Nation or What About/ Don't Hurt Your Self type of song. 

JANET & BRUNO MARS? Give me an ALRIGHT/FINESSE OR SOMETHING JUST MORE OUT THE BOX YET SOULFUL AND THAT FEEL GOOD VIBE! 

Janet & Ciara? Just no chile. That would've been cute in 2006-2008. 

14 minutes ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

Chile Britney & Janet are out! That would've been cute in like 2000-2004. Britney just doesn't have it and she stuck in Vegas. 

Janet & Rihanna? Hmm I'll be here for it 

JANET & BEYONCE? NOW THAT'S MORE OF MY SPEED! A Formation/Rhythm Nation or What About/ Don't Hurt Your Self type of song. 

JANET & BRUNO MARS? Give me an ALRIGHT/FINESSE OR SOMETHING JUST MORE OUT THE BOX YET SOULFUL AND THAT FEEL GOOD VIBE! 

Janet & Ciara? Just no chile. That would've been cute in 2006-2008. 

Im here for Rihanna and Bruno, I feel like Beyonce is trying to tell the world she's bigger and better than Janet so let her do her Tina Turner thing :coffee:

Janet wrote this song with/for LaToya, did the demo & backgrounds. Its told that Janet teaching Toy how to sing a song is what got her noticed by her father to be a singer, I suspect this is the song. The timing matches up (released in 81, same year Janet got signed)

And Janet did background vocals for this hot mess of a song I love and is 1 of Toya's best. Note about this performance, Janets singing background, Rene is dancing background & they met on this trip... (Janet is shown in the clip briefly). Its always funny that Janet can mimic Toy perfectly (talking and singing) like I can only tell which is Janet cause shes the 1 in key :lmao: but all 3 of the sisters have a very similar  tone in their highest register.

• Upvote 4