Official Thread: 2018 Billboard Music Awards (link to performance posted in initial post)

3 hours ago, Bailey. said:

Im here for Rihanna and Bruno, I feel like Beyonce is trying to tell the world she's bigger and better than Janet so let her do her Tina Turner thing :coffee:

lol I don't know you getting that. But I know some of yall have yall minds made up about Beyonce for whatever reason. 

15 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Janet wrote this song with/for LaToya, did the demo & backgrounds. Its told that Janet teaching Toy how to sing a song is what got her noticed by her father to be a singer, I suspect this is the song. The timing matches up (released in 81, same year Janet got signed)

And Janet did background vocals for this hot mess of a song I love and is 1 of Toya's best. Note about this performance, Janets singing background, Rene is dancing background & they met on this trip... (Janet is shown in the clip briefly). Its always funny that Janet can mimic Toy perfectly (talking and singing) like I can only tell which is Janet cause shes the 1 in key :lmao: but all 3 of the sisters have a very similar  tone in their highest register.

I love baby sister lol 

50 minutes ago, janet.1814 said:

I love baby sister lol 

Yea I really have since 1st listen in that "its so bad its funny" way, I love the beat and I cringe/smile EVERY time I hear "SHES SO COOL IN HER TIGHT BLUE JEANS, GONNA BE IN TROUBLE WHEN OUR DADDY FINDS OUT" thats FIELDS of the corniest corn :lmao:

This one hasnt ever been confirmed but I 80% believe that Janet & LaToya sing this chorus & its Janets voice turned up higher than Toys. Its too in key to be just Toy, and it, you know.... doesnt sound bad lol. And compare the chorus voice to those verse vocals lol

29 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

I wish I didn’t 

:lmao: for YEARS Ive tried to appreciate that song cause Janet co-wrote it & sang background.....but Toys voice keeps getting in the way of my appreciation. :lmao:

3 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Yea I really have since 1st listen in that "its so bad its funny" way, I love the beat and I cringe/smile EVERY time I hear "SHES SO COOL IN HER TIGHT BLUE JEANS, GONNA BE IN TROUBLE WHEN OUR DADDY FINDS OUT" thats FIELDS of the corniest corn :lmao:

This one hasnt ever been confirmed but I 80% believe that Janet & LaToya sing this chorus & its Janets voice turned up higher than Toys. Its too in key to be just Toy, and it, you know.... doesnt sound bad lol. And compare the chorus voice to those verse vocals lol

:lmao: for YEARS Ive tried to appreciate that song cause Janet co-wrote it & sang background.....but Toys voice keeps getting in the way of my appreciation. :lmao:

Honey... Latoya is the least talented Jackson if you ignore Paris and Prince 

On 5/22/2018 at 7:57 PM, jarrylf said:

Janet wrote this song with/for LaToya, did the demo & backgrounds. Its told that Janet teaching Toy how to sing a song is what got her noticed by her father to be a singer, I suspect this is the song. The timing matches up (released in 81, same year Janet got signed)

And Janet did background vocals for this hot mess of a song I love and is 1 of Toya's best. Note about this performance, Janets singing background, Rene is dancing background & they met on this trip... (Janet is shown in the clip briefly). Its always funny that Janet can mimic Toy perfectly (talking and singing) like I can only tell which is Janet cause shes the 1 in key :lmao: but all 3 of the sisters have a very similar  tone in their highest register.

I did not expect to like Camp Kuchi Kaiai the way that I did. Those high notes were not it though...