Sign in to follow this  
Game For Now

Official Thread: 2018 Billboard Music Awards (link to performance posted in initial post)

23 minutes ago, EphraimAdamz said:

Its probably the first 10 mins of the state of the world tour

No

6 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

Funk BTS.......who knows them? :unsure:

Apparently they’re popular. I think they’re a k pop group which seems to be a popular genre lately 

7 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

Funk BTS.......who knows them? :unsure:

Seriously.... :sigh: 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Horny Braxton said:

yes its a girl trend in the US now seriously as you mentioned Janet is gonna take the stage, aren't you excited? :coffee:

8 minutes ago, EphraimAdamz said:

DNA is a cute song from them

That sounds gay <_<

1 minute ago, Bailey. said:

yes its a girl trend in the US now seriously as you mentioned Janet is gonna take the stage, aren't you excited? :coffee:

Yes but I know I have to sit through this shit because she’s gonna come on at the end. :rolleyes: 

Yes but I know I have to sit through this shit because she’s gonna come on at the end. :rolleyes: 

me too :cry:  this is the most up to date about music acts that I've seen

8 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

What did you expect #smh

Geez the mainstream/network award show audiences are lame these days, (at risk of sounding old as fuck) I blame social media, award show audiences use to be hype as fuck because you didn't see what your fave was doing every damn day, now even when Kelly was naming names....like...it was so medium lol.

That's what I do appreciate about the BET awards (and getting to see it in person) that felt like a real concert, that felt like what I use to hope being in the building for these things was like, but these AMA's, BMA's, & Grammy's all feel real....medium in terms of the audience energy. The VMA's seem really fun too.

2 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

What did you expect #smh

i expect to enjoy the show without you doing whatever it is you do that annoys many members here

A surreal realization just now....it's about to be alot of kids (who's parents have failed them in teaching them about the best musicians & performers) 1st time seeing Janet Jackson kill the stage!.....just wow, the kids know her.....but she's about to gain some newbies and inspire some to be killer performers!

19 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

You gave me a -1? :umm: 

• Upvote 2

OMG watching Janet's 7min live feed from an hour ago, IM LIVING FOR THIS HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR no pics have done it justice yet, it's so fierce!, The way Janet was lookin at security/her person video tapping when security was giving whoever was doing her live feed a hard time about taking the phone through the metal detectors! :lmao: 

And the red carpet video...I LOVVVVVE hearing her name yelled out to her! MANNN  SHE BACK!

Wait til Janet gets on that stage and say her career started in that building they are in right now and how full circle it is. When she talks about starting as a kid at the MGM. 

9 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

OMG watching Janet's 7min live feed from an hour ago, IM LIVING FOR THIS HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR no pics have done it justice yet, it's so fierce!, The way Janet was lookin at security/her person video tapping when security was giving whoever was doing her live feed a hard time about taking the phone through the metal detectors! :lmao: 

And the red carpet video...I LOVVVVVE hearing her name yelled out to her! MANNN  SHE BACK!

And they kept saying “Miss Jackson” too! The respect and homage to nasty. #impact 

• Like 1

This oversinging bonanza. :umm: 

I can’t wait for Salt N Pepa and En Vogue!!!

This oversinging bonanza. :umm: 

RIIIIGHT!!!!!!