Official Thread: 2018 Billboard Music Awards (link to performance posted in initial post)

Well it was short but I appreciated all the little hints of other songs here and there and that she performed throb which feels so effing current and fresh. She’s a goddess, her speech was beaut, and she looked beaut. ^_^ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

Well it was short but I appreciated all the little hints of other songs here and there and that she performed throb which feels so effing current and fresh. She’s a goddess, her speech was beaut, and she looked beaut. ^_^ 

Basically 

ME, after this bitch just slayed in 32inch hair, showin them goddess legs, owning this show, introducing an entire generation to Throb, and then gettin Gospel on our asses on this Sunday in that speech, AND BRUNO'S KNEEL TO THE QUEEN OF ALL QUEEEENZ

Image result for oxygen gif

• Upvote 1

Mama gave me life. Her getting over her insecurities about her legs. :tear:  Her hair for days. Her confusing newbs who probably think “Throb” is a new track while gagging janfam and the gays at the same time.  :excited: Random snippets of “when we oooo,” BIU . . . :wub: