Official Thread: 2018 Billboard Music Awards (link to performance posted in initial post)

A reliable insider on another forum is stating that new Janet music will be coming soon, and that fans will be surprised to see which other artist will be involved...

The insider gave some hints:

— the general public would probably expect this artist to work with “another legend” before working with Janet

—also, this artist is “arguably MORE famous than Bruno Mars”...

My guess is Lady Gaga, as I think most people would expect her to work with Madonna before collaborating with Janet

13 minutes ago, Dal said:

A reliable insider on another forum is stating that new Janet music will be coming soon, and that fans will be surprised to see which other artist will be involved...

— the general public would probably expect this artist to work with “another legend” before working with Janet

My guess is Lady Gaga, as I think most people would expect her to work with Madonna before collaborating with Janet

June will be a good month & the artist isn’t Lady Gaga but for sure it’s a woman. 

24 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

June will be a good month & the artist isn’t Lady Gaga but for sure it’s a woman. 

You’re not known as an insider generally (unless I missed something).. are you giving your prediction/opinion or do you know for FACT that is a female artist and not Gaga and that music is coming next month?

17 minutes ago, Dal said:

You’re not known as an insider generally (unless I missed something).. are you giving your prediction/opinion or do you know for FACT that is a female artist and not Gaga and that music is coming next month?

I don't know why I'm HOLLERING at this reply. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Dal said:

What insider/forum?

1 hour ago, Dal said:

Free has been right a few times if my mind is right

1 hour ago, Dal said:

More famous than Bruno... Justin Timberfuck :shifty: 

• Upvote 1

I'm reading the source of the T's post on the xone (chille I dusted off my password JUST for this lol). 

a few things.

1. Janet made a 11th hour last min decision to cut the new song from the routine which would explain why it wasn't longer

2. He says the artist isn't Beyonce or Childish Gambino (someone asked if it were either of them) those are the only 2 (and Bruno ofcourse) that it's for sure not.

........he is pretty damn reliable, he called the photoshoot with Billboard before it released, he said she'd be 11th to perform & that it'd be 42 dancers. He said her whole segment would be around 15mins (which it was if we include the moment Bruno walked out to present & her speech after, like they might've broke it down for her crew "YALL GOT 15mins MAX!")....So Im gon have to keep an eye on this persons posts cause....that's alot of specifics....

Image result for raven chewing gif

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

I'm reading the source of the T's post on the xone (chille I dusted off my password JUST for this lol). 

How do I get access? It says registration is disabled.

1 hour ago, Dal said:

You missed something. Let’s let it play out and see. 

This audience view of Janet's performance really shows how much of the production wasn't seen because of the camera panning to the audience. I could care less about  audience reactions of performers at award shows the primary focus should be on the performer. 

The camera direction of panning to the audience in turn missed a dance breakdown within "Throb",  the beginning of the dance breakdown of "If", and additional dancing within "Nasty". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Amy said:

How do I get access? It says registration is disabled.

No clue, I think I updated my account when they switched from "Janet-Xone" to "janet.club". I didn't keep up at all after that though, but when I went I saw my username & password is still saved, so I don't know about making a new account there, not sure I would if I had to.

That fan footage just made my heart explode....seeing the arm movements in their full majesty....10yrs after retirement..... (remember it was the AMA's where she VERY 1st retired them)

Image result for oxygen gif

It makes perfect sense that MJ would ONLY perform at award shows if he got to direct how his performance was shot, this shows why that's needed so badly, like WOW, that's the thing, it's not the camera men's fault it's whoever was directing in that control booth, cause not only for this performance but for all, it was so knee-jerk and clearly last min when they'd cut to audience. 

• Upvote 4