Azealia Banks Pays Homage to Janet

Bailey

2 minutes ago, Horny Braxton said:

I just wanna know who her nipples are paying homage to. -_- 

everyone those nips are the shit :excited: on another note can we all move the hell on, I watched the video there is Janet influence just not what I expected there is no need to make an entire thread discussion about one member's thoughts on seeing the video

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

everyone those nips are the shit :excited: on another note can we all move the hell on, I watched the video there is Janet influence just not what I expected there is no need to make an entire thread discussion about one member's thoughts on seeing the video

Bailey, toots, sweets, you made the thread. :unsure: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Horny Braxton said:

Bailey, toots, sweets, you made the thread. :unsure: 

yes I did to showcase the video and what the article stated, everything else bae was up to the people to think about, not make the entire thread about how wrong "Bailey" is .....let's go in...not to mention the fact I actually really like the song, and read the comments on YT people are liking it too saying it may be the next 212

21 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

yes I did to showcase the video and what the article stated, everything else bae was up to the people to think about, not make the entire thread about how wrong "Bailey" is .....let's go in...not to mention the fact I actually really like the song, and read the comments on YT people are liking it too saying it may be the next 212

I very much enjoy the song. :wub: 

Nothing will ever be the next 212. -_- 

I very much enjoy the song. :wub: 

Nothing will ever be the next 212. -_- 

well damn :sigh:  212 is that joint though -_-  I admit I like this song first listen, love the comments too a lot of people are rooting for her and so am I.

1 minute ago, Bailey. said:

well damn :sigh:  212 is that joint though -_-  I admit I like this song first listen, love the comments too a lot of people are rooting for her and so am I.

The only thing that gets in the way of Azealia is Azealia. Her music is almost always on point. 

The only thing that gets in the way of Azealia is Azealia. Her music is almost always on point. 

she does, and speaking on female mcs I think getting pregnant and engaged was the worst move for Cardi B now everyone is saying they either hate her or their rooting for her

1 hour ago, Bailey. said:

this thread isn't about me, what it is about is seeing again and again the young girls are inspired by Janet and that is the fucking shit okay :excited: we should be discussing the music and video

She’s a flop so discussing you not seeing the obvious influence is more interesting. I didn’t watch the entire video and in the first 30 seconds it SCREAMS TPP

2 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

She’s a flop so discussing you not seeing the obvious influence is more interesting. I didn’t watch the entire video and in the first 30 seconds it SCREAMS TPP

that's not nice don't do her like that -_-   right now Im dealing with some bigger fish with my mom, she didnt know my babysitter touched me ....