Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John....

ABC has cancelled "Roseanne" after racist rant from star

Recommended Posts

The reboot was a guilty pleasure of mine, mainly because I just love Aunt Jackie (Laurie Metcalf)... but after watching every one of the new eps I am glad this show is being cancelled.. feel bad for the dozens of folks who worked on it besides Roseanne but still glad to see it gone.. it was only adding to the Trump-ian culture that’s taken over middle America these days

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dal said:

The reboot was a guilty pleasure of mine, mainly because I just love Aunt Jackie (Laurie Metcalf)... but after watching every one of the new eps I am glad this show is being cancelled.. feel bad for the dozens of folks who worked on it besides Roseanne but still glad to see it gone.. it was only adding to the Trump-ian culture that’s taken over middle America these days

I agree but my first concern was when we silence people like that it tends to galvanize others who think as they do to do even more shit. Quick story :rolleyes: I havent had cable in years so I barely watch TV unless its Netflix or :whistle: and I noticed on YT how commentators spare back and forth like we already know our society is divided but it's like we are fueling it now thru media like I watched this clip below and its just no sense of respect  ...you can forward to 9:59 when the sista in her comes out -_-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Symone Sanders is great

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They did it so fast though.  They knew they were getting some mess rehiring her.  Shes BEEN into conspiracy theories and shit on twitter.  She has a vast history of anti semetic racist shit.

ABC said fuck the ratings fuck the money we cant do it.  Think about a day where Starbucks literally closed all their shit to have racial bias training.  Millions of dollars to respond to racist behavior by employees.  ABC couldn't stand there and allow their STAR to be racist.  

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad it happened. I didn’t watched the reboot Bc I knew she was Trump-forward

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what Roseanne actually said that caused all this shit, referring to  former President Obama aid Valerie Jarett

roseannevalerie.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kidfresh832 said:

They did it so fast though.  They knew they were getting some mess rehiring her.  Shes BEEN into conspiracy theories and shit on twitter.  She has a vast history of anti semetic racist shit.

ABC said fuck the ratings fuck the money we cant do it.  Think about a day where Starbucks literally closed all their shit to have racial bias training.  Millions of dollars to respond to racist behavior by employees.  ABC couldn't stand there and allow their STAR to be racist.  

 

I mean shit moves fast now, I'm still kinda shocked as hell NBC gave Matt Laurer the boot like a muthafucka.....they hurried up and got his ass outta there :coffee:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m glad that piece of trash is off the air. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She blamed it on tweeting while on Ambien.

 

The makers of the drug dragged her on twitter

 

Shady Dictionary.com had to join in

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kidfresh832 said:

She blamed it on tweeting while on Ambien.

 

The makers of the drug dragged her on twitter

 

Shady Dictionary.com had to join in

 

 

the dust ass shade tho :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im screaming. :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×