BREAKING: Entertainment Tonight: Janet Called Police on Wissam Saturday

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

The rich don’t follow those rules 

I dont think they do either to be honest, but he was seen at court with some prayer beads.....this is just a mess because they have another 17 years to go, that's of course depending on what Eissa has to say about his own wishes as regards custody when he can let those be known

46 minutes ago, John.... said:

You think Wissam doing drugs? I'd like to hear your take on this :unsure:

I was rolling my eyes and the $5,000 bead set he bought to court

There’s a great chance he maybe doing drugs/alcohol. His visitation rights are pretty straightforward (he has to have someone watch while he’s with his son). 

Its none of my business and like others said.. I respect Janet’s privacy but I’m concern for the safety of the Prince of Music, Eissa Jackson

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

I was rolling my eyes and the $5,000 bead set he bought to court

There’s a great chance he maybe doing drugs/alcohol. His visitation rights are pretty straightforward

Its none of my business and like others said.. I respect Janet’s privacy but I’m concern for the safety of the Prince of Music, Eissa Jackson

:o

watch em real close :filenails:

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

One source is saying Wissam wouldn’t give the nanny the WiFi password so the nanny called Janet to stir the pot :umm: 

idk if I believe that. 

WTF does he care about a damn wifi password? He's staying at a hotel, a luxury hotel no less, I'm pretty sure they have free wi-fi :sigh:

a moment for Janet ......I do believe in God and the power of prayer, and I pray that both she and her family continue to receive God's uplifting voice, courage, strength and perseverance. I believe a rising tide lifts all boats. I want Janet to find inner peace and a path in her life that is of her own design. We are all given choices to make in this short thing we call life, take time to reflect on what's in your best interests and move forward ....the rest is truly in God's hands

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, John.... said:

I do believe in God and the power of prayer, and I pray that both she and her family continue to receive God's uplifting voice, courage, strength and perseverance.....the rest is truly in God's hands

I don’t and when things work out it’ll be because I didn’t pray or wish for anything outside of my personal control ... I didn’t even need to mention any of this but I guess since we’re stating irrelevant nonsense in this thread then this matters just as much. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/3/2018 at 11:42 PM, John.... said:

well not all people from the Middle East are Muslim and thats a religion not a culture

Did I say they were all muslim? :mellow: 

18 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

You sure did! I remember you kept saying this ain't Janet this Wissam's controlling ass. I give Wissam the benefit of the doubt because he was after all dating and eventually married to Janet Jackson. Surely he knows the world she comes from. And must've been fine with it.... Right.... Wrong. I had always heard that Arab men were like this, but me not wanting to stereotype other people brushed it off. I hate to say it guys but Janet made a HUGE mistake marrying this man. Now she has his first born son. It's going to be a long road for her and Eissa. I hope everybody is okay. 

Yup and everybody was mad that I said it but obviously I knew better than they did. I know my Janet. They still mad now but oh well it is what it is:ph34r:

17 hours ago, State of the Game said:

That’s like saying all black people don’t tip well

or black people have bad credit

youre generalizing one man to represent millions. ??‍♂️ No surprised coming from you. You’ve Read up on their culture like Trump has read anything 

2_zpszf2clyzz.gif

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Dal said:

I don’t and when things work out it’ll be because I didn’t pray or wish for anything outside of my personal control ... I didn’t even need to mention any of this but I guess since we’re stating irrelevant nonsense in this thread then this matters just as much. ?

Thoughts and prayers. Except school shootings... Their God doesn’t care about those 

• Upvote 1

TMZ

Janet Jackson's call to police over the weekend and the stories that followed are connected to her custody trial with Wissam Al Mana, but she's not the one stirring the pot ... according to our sources.

Janet's London custody case is contentious ... not because either parent thinks the other is unfit. Our sources say Janet's having trouble because she wants 1-year-old Eissa in the U.S. with her. Problem is ... Janet chose to move to London to be with Wissam and that's where Eissa was born. It was her decision to move back to the U.S. after they broke up, and that may be giving Wissam the edge.

Janet was indeed upset with Wissam over the weekend and we've learned she called the cops twice -- once on Friday and again Saturday. Thing is ... it was all about Wissam not making Wi-Fi available to Janet's nanny because cell service was spotty in Malibu and Janet wanted communication.

Stories initially surfaced that the nanny became frightened by Wissam's "aggressive behavior." The way the initial story went ... she was "terrified by his behavior and locked herself in a bathroom so she could contact Janet." That story did not come from Janet ... it came directly from her brother, Randy.

Sources connected to the former couple say Randy is fanning the flames of conflict to help Janet gain an edge in her custody case. They say her call had nothing to do with a terrified nanny. It was all about cell phone service, although she did drop a reference to drug use.

We're told cops went out and were literally there only a few minutes before they realized nothing was wrong and told them to deal with the cell phone service issue themselves.

One source told us Janet and Wissam each respect the other as parents and Randy has inserted himself to no good end.