Janet receives plaque for having 1 Billion streams on Pandora

MorganR

Very cool!!  And yet more evidence of "the take back" Janet confirming her status in popular culture.  

Seems like now a days every time I go into a CVS or Walgreens, I hear When I Think Of You, All For You or Miss You Much.  Janet and her team are definitely securing the bag right now!!!  

With Pandora confirming over 1 Billion spins, I wonder if this will cause RIAA to re-examine her certifications?  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, bu. said:

What’s Pandora? Slay though sis! That’s incredible!

Now upload your videos to YT and get someone to put Poetic Justice on Netflix. And announce them Europe dates x

Pandora is the third most popular streaming service for music, just behind Apple & Spotify with 37 million users a month (Apple leads with 50M; Spotify with 48M)

https://www.statista.com/statistics/798125/most-popular-us-music-streaming-services-ranked-by-audience/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Pandora is the third most popular streaming service for music, just behind Apple & Spotify with 37 million users a month (Apple leads with 50M; Spotify with 48M)

https://www.statista.com/statistics/798125/most-popular-us-music-streaming-services-ranked-by-audience/

I really enjoy Pandora, Ive been with it for so long now I dont think Id try other services :unsure:

She looks so cute. I bet she was surprised when she heard the news. I think Janet still sometimes doubts herself and probably thinking cause she's older and the scene has changed that not too many are checking for her but low and behold the world still is :D 

^^ that may be part of it for Janet but I think a bigger part is one she's been in this business for over 30 years and she's till dropping music, she looks great and she's aged wonderfully....if anything she should feel inspired to lift others because the game is still a game and she's still in it

• Upvote 1