Breaking News- Doesn't sound like Michael at all

ThatOtherFan

the song is FIYAAAAH !!!!!! :excited:

the vocalz are a different story: it's sounds like a cross between a MJ vocal impersonator but u definitely know the ad-libs are MJ B)

his screams & whoo-hoos are trademarked

The song itself is actually decent...it's just the vocals..

Some parts of it may be Mike, but it's only a small portion. Most of that isn't Mike.

I am so disgusted with Sony and executors of Mike's estate. I didn't believe the reports or various family members of Michael's on twitter stating that some of those tracks were NOT Michael... I didn't think it was possible.

I am floored..

:blink::blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Parts of it, perhaps, but the whole track...no

And I'm not talking about background vocals, harmonies, etc...most of the lead vocals were not Mike.

Are you high? :mellow:

It is him. The back-up vocals aren't all him though. Especially the "Michael Jacksonnnn" part isn't.

The song itself is actually decent...it's just the vocals..

Some parts of it may be Mike, but it's only a small portion. Most of that isn't Mike.

I am so disgusted with Sony and executors of Mike's estate. I didn't believe the reports or various family members of Michael's on twitter stating that some of those tracks were NOT Michael... I didn't think it was possible.

I am floored..

i like the music side of the song[ the beat itself needs an upgrade ]

but dem vocalz are suspect :shifty:

say worrrrd??!!! :mellow:

then again Sony music probably had an engineer alter the vocals during the mix down......................i can see they bytch azzezz doin it 2 :shifty:

I don't understand why anyone can't hear it :mellow: It sounds like an aged Invincible-esque type of vocals. But it IS him.