Breaking News- Doesn't sound like Michael at all

ThatOtherFan

i just saw on E-News that ms. katherine released a statement saying she has nothing 2 do w/this song being leaked & did not give her consent

mama is one step ahead ;)

She's talking about another track that was released over the weekend. It's was placed on a site that's a selling book that she authorized.

Lot's of drama in MJ world...as usual :sigh::lol: :lol: :lol:

Katherine has no control over what the estate does. :mellow:

She gets cut a check every month...that's her involvement with Michael's estate (Per Michael's will)

apparently there was a fake statement over the internet say that she said " the leak was a present from michael 2 all

his fans."

we gotz sum crazy mofos on this planet.....................especially when it comes 2 mike :rolleyes::yep:

Tommy Matolla is the devil :mellow: Mike said so :rolleyes:

i know mariah is waitin in the wingz 4 tommy 2 die so she can FINALLY release the tell-all book

that mofo used 2 keep mariah locked up in their mansion out in Bedford Estates.........she couldn't

even go take a piss without sounding off 1 of the alarms in the house...............................MADNESS !!!

i know mariah is waitin in the wingz 4 tommy 2 die so she can FINALLY release the tell-all book

that mofo used 2 keep mariah locked up in their mansion out in Bedford Estates.........she couldn't

even go take a piss without sounding off 1 of the alarms in the house...............................MADNESS !!!

:o Poor Mooriah!!! and now she's with Nick Cannon :mellow:

I think you're high or you're letting the Jackson's claims clouding your judgment :blink:

The lead vocals aren't suspect at ALL. The back-up vocals are!

I already stated previously in this thread that I didn't believe the reports...infact if you go to one of the few recent MJ threads, I said I felt the stories were planted by the estate to cause intrigue over this project...that ALL changed when I heard this track.

That's not Mike. Those lead vocals are suspect as hell...

I already stated previously in this thread that I didn't believe the reports...infact if you go to one of the few recent MJ threads, I said I felt the stories were planted by the estate to cause intrigue over this project...that ALL changed when I heard this track.

That's not Mike. Those lead vocals are suspect as hell...

I think you just don't want this to be MJ because the song is crap or you're forgetting his voice has aged.

It's him. Deal.

I think you just don't want this to be MJ because the song is crap or you're forgetting his voice has aged.

It's him. Deal.

No...I like the music, as the vocals began I KNEW that wasn't Mike. I'm speaking SPECIFICALLY about the VOCALS on this track, not the track itself...

If his voice is so different please explain this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDDQhI00fh8

Mike singing "Human Nature" LIVE during "This Is It" (one of the FEW songs he actually sung live in that rehearsal).

The person singing this track and the person singing on Human Nature are totally different individuals.