Breaking News- Doesn't sound like Michael at all

ThatOtherFan

No...I like the music, as the vocals began I KNEW that wasn't Mike. I'm speaking SPECIFICALLY about the VOCALS on this track, not the track itself...

If his voice is so different please explain this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDDQhI00fh8

Mike singing "Human Nature" LIVE during "This Is It" (one of the FEW songs he actually sung live in that rehearsal).

The person singing this track and the person singing on Human Nature are totally different individuals.

:lmao:

Seriously?

Please, listen closely. Ignore the the vocals layered on top of the original. It is him. I'm sure that the back-up vocals aren't fully him probably tweeked in the studio.

:lmao:

Seriously?

Please, listen closely. Ignore the the vocals layered on top of the original. It is him. I'm sure that the back-up vocals aren't fully him probably tweeked in the studio.

:mellow:

How many times do I have to say the issue is the LEAD VOCAL track. :blink:

I know what background vocals, harmonies , etc are...that is NOT what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the LEAD VOCAL TRACK...

Now you can make an argument that the LEAD vocals in this track have been altered, but even then a altered Michael Jackson vocal will still sounds like Michael Jackson

or

(edit - sorry posted the wrong link)

I don't hear the same voice (meaning that it still sounds like Michael Jackson's voice...altered or not) in the LEAD vocal track for "Breaking News," hence it being suspect

I'm not trying to start...I'm just stating the obvious -_-

Janet's "Make Me"/"Nothing" vocals >>>> Mike's vocals in this.

Because they aren't Mike's vocals. :coffee:

Someone just posted this on one of the fan forums...

I don't know where it came from, but I know it's not apart anything released previously (that I know of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGiMO04G8E8

THESE are Michael Jackson vocals

..and I rest my case. :coffee:

:mellow:

How many times do I have to say the issue is the LEAD VOCAL track. :blink:

I know what background vocals, harmonies , etc are...that is NOT what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the LEAD VOCAL TRACK...

Now you can make an argument that the LEAD vocals in this track have been altered, but even then a altered Michael Jackson vocal will still sounds like Michael Jackson

or

(edit - sorry posted the wrong link)

I don't hear the same voice (meaning that it still sounds like Michael Jackson's voice...altered or not) in the LEAD vocal track for "Breaking News," hence it being suspect

How many times do I have to tell you that the lead vocals aren't the problem. It's actually the layered back-up vocals that sound computer tweekd. :mellow:

2000 watts was NOT altered at all. Teddy Riley already clarified this too. I can't believe you call yourself a MJ stan and you don't know this :lmao:

Seriously. I can't believe you'd think Sony would RISK releasing a Michael Jackson song without it being him. Give me a break.

How many times do I have to tell you that the lead vocals aren't the problem. It's actually the layered back-up vocals that sound computer tweekd. :mellow:

2000 watts was NOT altered at all. Teddy Riley already clarified this too. I can't believe you call yourself a MJ stan and you don't know this :lmao:

Seriously. I can't believe you'd think Sony would RISK releasing a Michael Jackson song without it being him. Give me a break.

..and how many times do I have to tell you the lead vocal is the promblem as it does NOT sound like Michael Jackson. :mellow:

It doesn't have to altered..it was an example of different Michael Jackson vocal (from most of his stuff) STILL sounding like Michael Jackson....not the case with "Breaking News"

They've released a track with portions of Michael's vocal mixed into ir, but an actual Michael Jackson track.

..and how many times do I have to tell you the lead vocal is the promblem as it does NOT sound like Michael Jackson. :mellow:

It doesn't have to altered..it was an example of different Michael Jackson vocal (from most of his stuff) STILL sounding like Michael Jackson....not the case with "Breaking News"

They've released a track with portions of Michael's vocal mixed into ir, but an actual Michael Jackson track.

No, you clearly stated that '2000 watts' was altered yet still sounded like MJ. :rolleyes:

Stan fail.

Because they aren't Mike's vocals. :coffee:

Someone just posted this on one of the fan forums...

I don't know where it came from, but I know it's not apart anything released previously (that I know of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGiMO04G8E8

THESE are Michael Jackson vocals

..and I rest my case. :coffee:

Even during TIS is voice had its bad moments whereas Janet's hasn't :w00t:

Another song about kids :sigh: It's obviously during a time where his vocals were decent -_-

Just incase you forgot since you're a MJ stan, THESE are the Goddess's (not MJ) vocals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC5Co9_I-Uw

Your "case" wasn't even handled in the low claims court let alone a pretend court in someone's backyard :coffee:

No, you clearly stated that '2000 watts' was altered yet still sounded like MJ. :rolleyes:

Stan fail.

Post my comments stating 2000 watts was altered...because I didn't.

I said an altered Mike Jack vocal still sounds like Mike Jack, and then I posted two tracks where MJ sounds different compared to what the public is use to.

The point in this is the lead vocal on "Breaking News" is highly suspect.

If it's Michael, that's fine...I have no problem with the that. I have no issue with the song itself. I created this thread, because "Breaking News" was released and because upon 3 or 4 listens (I listened to a few times before posting) I didn't hear Michael Jackson voice.

but even then a altered Michael Jackson vocal will still sounds like Michael Jackson

but even then a altered Michael Jackson vocal will still sounds like Michael Jackson

Even during TIS is voice had its bad moments whereas Janet's hasn't :w00t:

Another song about kids :sigh: It's obviously during a time where his vocals were decent -_-

Just incase you forgot since you're a MJ stan, THESE are the Goddess's (not MJ) vocals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC5Co9_I-Uw

Your "case" wasn't even handled in the low claims court let alone a pretend court in someone's backyard :coffee:

Most of TIS is Michael rehearsing with pre-recorded vocal tracks. The few times he actually sings live he sounds just fine...

Like I said, stop reaching for drama Hendrika. You are so obvious... :rolleyes:

and for the record those tracks were probably recorded around the same time. :rolleyes:

Most of TIS is Michael rehearsing with pre-recorded vocal tracks. The few times he actually sings live he sounds just fine...

Like I said, stop reaching for drama Hendrika. You are so obvious... :rolleyes:

and for the record those tracks were probably recorded around the same time. :rolleyes:

And even with pre-recorded vocals he sounded bad :coffee:

I just stated the truth about which Jackson sounded better :coffee:

*keeps a comment to myself*