Nicki Minaj: QUEEN Cover Art

Aquaria

On 6/9/2018 at 9:33 PM, Horny Braxton said:

It's pretty ICONIC tbh. It's a toot for sure. 

Looks like it could be called QUEEF with that pose though. -_- 

I really did enjoy her last album "The Pink Print" BUT I do believe she's taking this moment to elevate her career while Cardi B made some serious mistakes, Cardi B was in a moment she could have owned the game, but she got preggars, something most female artists wont do when they are working their craft, name and image into a brand. It's branding 101, Cardi B just... :sigh:

6 hours ago, John.... said:

I really did enjoy her last album "The Pink Print" BUT I do believe she's taking this moment to elevate her career while Cardi B made some serious mistakes, Cardi B was in a moment she could have owned the game, but she got preggars, something most female artists wont do when they are working their craft, name and image into a brand. It's branding 101, Cardi B just... :sigh:

Cardi has two songs in the top five of the Hot 100 right now. Where are Nicki's singles?

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, State of the Game said:

She’s gonna flop harder than Xtina if she don’t release a pop single

Shes releasing a song with Ariana Blah-de this week 

I don't know about all that, you're overreacting as usual :rolleyes: Chun-Li was hot

But she's definitely not the force she once was and to suggest she's doing better than Cardi rn is laughable 

3 hours ago, William said:

I don't know about all that, you're overreacting as usual :rolleyes: Chun-Li was hot

But she's definitely not the force she once was and to suggest she's doing better than Cardi rn is laughable 

Chun-Li was released in April. Not enough to carry the album

Cardi B is a new & shiny thing. I know she’s killing it