BREAKING: Bruno Mars Set to Collaborate with Janet on Her New Album

Just now, Horny Braxton said:

So..... I’m confused, is she still also collaborating with that other artist or is Bruno arguably bigger than Bruno. :unsure: 

chile who the hell knows, we all confused, BUT -_-  I can truly see Brunonet happening there just so much mutual admiration with receipts to prove it.......now Rihanna that's another story...not saying I aint here for Rihanet I sure as hell am but with women duos it can hit or miss so hard. Janet is such a tomboy I think she works so much betta with men to be perfectly honest, but gurl try it if you feeling yo punani -_-

2 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Oh shit...:excited:....what nobodies even brought up that just hit me listening to Bruno now

Their harmonies together>>>>>>>>>>>

:wub:

Janet invented the layered harmony with slayage these hoes need to follow suit -_-  scratch that.....continue to follow suit

Very excited about this!!! Buuut I wish there was more confirmation here than “penciled in some recording dates.” I want the song to be finished! Not us waiting for it like that Lion’s Gate movie deal, Pleasure Principle lingerie line (glad that one didn’t happen), the trans doc.... I have a good feeling about it, so praying this one has follow through. 

Sooooo ready for new music! 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, kaeh1213 said:

Very excited about this!!! Buuut I wish there was more confirmation here than “penciled in some recording dates.” I want the song to be finished! Not us waiting for it like that Lion’s Gate movie deal, Pleasure Principle lingerie line (glad that one didn’t happen), the trans doc.... I have a good feeling about it, so praying this one has follow through. 

Sooooo ready for new music! 

There’s no guarantee that the song will make the album. We just sit and wait

• Like 1

On 6/11/2018 at 5:58 PM, John.... said:

continue to show these young acts she still gathers wigs on the Dance charts again....YAASSS! :excited:

One more Dance Number 1 and she hits 20 for the chart.  I KNOW she and the team can do it.  

I also absolutely think she could hit number 1 on the Hot 100.  The problem??  Pop radio basically doesn't play FEMALE ARTISTS over 40.  

A perfect case in point is J-Lo.  She's tried  time and again to climb up the pop charts, and hasn't managed to get top 60 since 2014 (with a song far less deserving than her efforts since that time).  It just goes nowhere.  

Madonna nabbed a top 20 hit in 2015, thanks to a video packed full of younger celebrities.  

But to be honest, if I were Janet, I would aim for the genre charts and put out good stuff that will be popular with fans so we keep streaming it, and get her more gold and platinum certifications.  That's what counts for the long haul!!!  

1 minute ago, wayneashleymusic said:

One more Dance Number 1 and she hits 20 for the chart.  I KNOW she and the team can do it.  

I also absolutely think she could hit number 1 on the Hot 100.  The problem??  Pop radio basically doesn't play FEMALE ARTISTS over 40.  

A perfect case in point is J-Lo.  She's tried  time and again to climb up the pop charts, and hasn't managed to get top 60 since 2014 (with a song far less deserving than her efforts since that time).  It just goes nowhere.  

Madonna nabbed a top 20 hit in 2015, thanks to a video packed full of younger celebrities.  

But to be honest, if I were Janet, I would aim for the genre charts and put out good stuff that will be popular with fans so we keep streaming it, and get her more gold and platinum certifications.  That's what counts for the long haul!!!  

I do believe Janet and her team knows whats realistic to accomplish, but yes getting radio spins for her has been a challenge in the pop format