BREAKING: Beyoncé + Jay-Z Released Joint Album via TIDAL

8 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

You mean she’s doing what Jay-Z wants

She’s attempting to boost TIDAL... it’s stupid to place your music one one format.. especially the least popular and most expensive 

She just told you she doesn't care lol.  She rented the freaking Lourve she got coins.  

Elsewhere, Beyonce throws shade at Spotify. Not only is she a shareholder in Tidal (as well as being married to its owner), she passed up millions of dollars by giving the company exclusive streaming rights to her 2016 album “Lemonade.” She references this in the lyrics to “Nice”: “Patiently waiting for my demise/ 
Cause my success can’t be quantified/ 
If I gave two f—s about streaming numbers/ 
Would have put ‘Lemonade’ up on Spotify/ 
F— you, f— you.”

57 minutes ago, Angela said:

I’m glad they released new music. It justifies the tickets I bought. 

When I saw the clips of them revealing the new album and video at the end of the concert they just had I thought.  You know after those fans excitement winds down I would be fucking PISSED.  If the next show had all new songs and shit.

I'm so tired of the Beyonce comparisons and throwing Janet either over the bus or under it soooo.....here's my comment on YT

I'm a die hard Janet fan, at 14 concerts over 7 tours, having said that, I love Janet and I enjoy Beyonce, the issue I have is we as people of color have to stop thinking there can only be one. Let each and every last single one of us shine in our own light. Im proud to see a Beyonce, I'm overjoyed to see Janet still doing the damn thang. We as people of color need to own all of our greats and not pit them against each other, that's a racist set-up designed to tell us there's only enough room for one Black at a time meanwhile plenty of Whites shine...tokenism is real <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, State of the Game said:

Don’t read the comments ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Thiscthread isn’t about Janet. This thread is about Beyoncé’s shit album featuring her husband 

Stay mad

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

When I saw the clips of them revealing the new album and video at the end of the concert they just had I thought.  You know after those fans excitement winds down I would be fucking PISSED.  If the next show had all new songs and shit.

Agreed especially considering all the comments that came out on opening night that the tour looked like a rehash and now they’re probably going to implement changes. I bought the tickets for my sister as she’s a massive fan (I’m not going), but I was watching the reviews to see if I had to sell that shit at the last minute lmao.