American Horror Story Season 8: “Apocalypse”

Aquaria

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, John.... said:

Jessica Lange is returning to the show :excited:

But for like 1 episode though.... still, that’s amazing. 

The title of the season is “Apocalypse” and will center around the Antichrist born at the end of season 1 (Vivien and Tate’s son).

9 hours ago, Aquaria said:

Not sure but that’s what I heard.

Yeah she will be making her return per Sarah Paulson's directorial debut. That's what you call a good classy Judy.

Anywho, I love all the queer people he is hiring for this season of AHS (moreso than usual), that Pose show really ignited something in Ryan and he is more concerned with telling stories rather than being shocking. This season will be amazing!!!

And that new teaser trailer...YAS!

• Upvote 1

Come on cast!!!

Stevie Nicks

Lily Rabe

Francis Conroy :wub:

A slim down Gaby Sidibe

ChileI just need Gaga and Bassett and I will be in American Horror Story Heaven. I know they busy but a small cameo wouldn't hurt they schedule that much:rolleyes:....I don't care if it's only 5 seconds -_-

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Come on cast!!!

Stevie Nicks

Lily Rabe

Francis Conroy :wub:

A slim down Gaby Sidibe

ChileI just need Gaga and Bassett and I will be in American Horror Story Heaven. I know they busy but a small cameo wouldn't hurt they schedule that much:rolleyes:....I don't care if it's only 5 seconds -_-

Come thru Scáthach :wub: 

WAIT..... Gaga played the ACTRESS who PLAYED Scáthach in Roanoke so she CAN'T come back as the real original Supreme. God damn that stupid fucking season. :umm: 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The lvl of cringe was stratospheric .

8 hours ago, Tituba said:

I, Tituba....was quite displeased with that first episode. Some of the over-acting and over-reacting was painful to watch...not as painful to watch as seeing my master Reverend Samuel Parris disrobe to bathe... displaying his liver spot covered penis, but a close second. -_-

Salem? :wub: 

• 2 weeks later...