Looks like MoNique wasn't lying about Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry, and Oprah!

JoeJoe

I always knew Lee was dirty and I never doubted MoNique like many others did. This clip just brought it to a whole new level of how dirty Lee Daniels is. There's also a audio recording of Tyler Perry admitting to MoNique that she did nothing wrong and that he would go public and support her which he never did. I'll try to find that later.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

:yawn: 

Can someone explain any of this (the entire story)

Dame gave Lee $2million a long long time ago as a loan when he was struggling and not famous. Lee went on to make Monsters Ball with that money which kickstarted his career. Lee never paid it back even though he’s become a huge name with films such as Precious and The Butler. 

Monique starred in Precious. She did her job that she was paid to do ie act but apparently was expected to go around to tv shows to promote the movie, unpaid. This pissed Lee off who apparently told her she “has to play the game if she wants an Oscar”. I think playing the game means going on these promo slots for free and kissing ass to Hollywood. She didn’t. She won the award. She was offered Oprah’s  role in the Butler and the role of Cookie in Empire but apparently these were then rescinded which she blames on Lee, Tyler and Oprah for allegedly getting her blacklisted for not playing the game. However Lee said it’s because Moniques husband demands too much money and because she’s supposedly been blackballed. I think there’s an audio of Tyler agreeing with Monique but I can’t find it. 

So now Dame exposes Lee for being shady, people think Monique was onto something and telling the truth that Lee purposely tainted her name so people wouldn’t hire her 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bu. said:

Dame gave Lee $2million a long long time ago as a loan when he was struggling and not famous. Lee went on to make Monsters Ball with that money which kickstarted his career. Lee never paid it back even though he’s become a huge name with films such as Precious and The Butler. 

Monique starred in Precious. She did her job that she was paid to do ie act but apparently was expected to go around to tv shows to promote the movie, unpaid. This pissed Lee off who apparently told her she “has to play the game if she wants an Oscar”. I think playing the game means going on these promo slots for free and kissing ass to Hollywood. She didn’t. She won the award. She was offered Oprah’s  role in the Butler and the role of Cookie in Empire but apparently these were then rescinded which she blames on Lee, Tyler and Oprah for allegedly getting her blacklisted for not playing the game. However Lee said it’s because Moniques husband demands too much money and because she’s supposedly been blackballed. I think there’s an audio of Tyler agreeing with Monique but I can’t find it. 

So now Dame exposes Lee for being shady, people think Monique was onto something and telling the truth that Lee purposely tainted her name so people wouldn’t hire her 

yup and just goes to show MoNique never lied about him or Tyler. Tyler is such a coward. I wonder what he gon do now that he's been exposed along with Lee Daniels? Don't look like much of a conspiracy theory to me. It's sad that she had to secretly record Tyler because she knew how shady he was gonna be.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:28 PM, bu. said:

but for a Brit to have all this tea though

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ Why the fuck would I follow this story 

fair enough, I have followed some and I do mean some of Monique's stories on YT, and I have concluded her problem is of her own making, in Hollywood you dont go on blast like she did and still expect to work :sigh:

52 minutes ago, John.... said:

yet somehow you didnt know the tea :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

:lol: 

45 minutes ago, John.... said:

fair enough, I have followed some and I do mean some of Monique's stories on YT, and I have concluded her problem is of her own making, in Hollywood you dont go on blast like she did and still expect to work :sigh:

I think she's over being contacted for work but she does have a few shows lined up. Plus she still gets residuals from shows and movies. I think she felt she had to do what she had to do no matter the cost. I'm glad she did it. Too many people have let stuff like this be swept under the rug just to keep a good image.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

:lol: 

I think she's over being contacted for work but she does have a few shows lined up. Plus she still gets residuals from shows and movies. I think she felt she had to do what she had to do no matter the cost. I'm glad she did it. Too many people have let stuff like this be swept under the rug just to keep a good image.

the problem or one of several with her, is her man, and by that I mean why he gotta speak for her? and or be in the conversation? Monique killed her own career, I'm sorry but if the costs of keeping it real is she aint been seen in shit in years, gurl ask yourself, what did I accomplish?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, John.... said:

the problem or one of several with her, is her man, and by that I mean why he gotta speak for her? and or be in the conversation? Monique killed her own career, I'm sorry but if the costs of keeping it real is she aint been seen in shit in years, gurl ask yourself, what did I accomplish?

she accomplished outing those people for their wrong doings and bad behavior. Sometimes that's more important than booking another gig which she already has lined up anyway. Now that other's have come to her rescue finally and aren't afraid maybe it'll stop some of this from happening to others.