RadarOnline...Paris vs. Janet over Funeral costs

Bailey

According to RadarOnline Paris and Janet are at odds as to who will pay for the funeral of Joe Jackson, allegedly Paris wants to foot the bill because Joe is a legend and should be treated as such, meanwhile Janet allegedly believes the funeral costs should be paid by her because its not a good look that Paris would foot the bill. As usual take this with a grain of salt because RadarOnline is the source

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/06/joe-jackson-dead-paris-janet-war-funeral/

11 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Well, at least they're doing the check dance, and not arguing because they DON'T want to pay for it.

true because its not like they can't pay for it, one thing I do think sounds true is Joe Jackson said the family had plenty of folks that hated on them they didnt need to fight amongst themselves

31 minutes ago, wayneashleymusic said:

Gotta call out misogyny on this.  The media is always trying to play up some feud between Paris and Janet.  Why??  Because they are PROMINENT WOMEN.  Really sick of this kind of crap.  

I think what would kill that media spin is a good moment with them both, what fuels it is the lackthereof, a photo together something

11 minutes ago, Dal said:

Radar online is wrong all the time and this “story” sounds dumb af 

I don’t really care I google Janet Jackson pretty much everyday and I will post “news” if anything since there will be two memorials one can pick up the other 

Lol @ “janet has a terrible relationship with her father but not in public” as if she’s really going to have a big massive picture of him in a music video just to save face. These writers need a slap or Jesus or something 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bu. said:

Lol @ “janet has a terrible relationship with her father but not in public” as if she’s really going to have a big massive picture of him in a music video just to save face. These writers need a slap or Jesus or something 

!!!

As if Janet didn't rush off to Brazil to check up on Joe after his heart attack in 2015. They just say anything.

On 7/2/2018 at 5:00 PM, John.... said:

I don’t really care I google Janet Jackson pretty much everyday and I will post “news” if anything since there will be two memorials one can pick up the other 

Wasn’t hating on you tf ??‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, Dal said:

Wasn’t hating on you tf ??‍♂️ 

I read that post of mine back and it reads like I was being bitchy trust me bro I wasnt ...sometimes its hard to convey things in print the way it would sound in person I guess :lol:  what I was trying to convey is if there's some "news" I'll keep people in the know if its not already posted, and like I said its RadarOnline so take it as it is ...which as it turns out fake news give Game a high five :)

• Like 1