Janet and Eissa at the funeral of Joe Jackson

MorganR

3 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Janet was never that close to Joe like that so if anybody was expecting her to look upset or desolate then it just wasn't gonna happen.

I agree but I also think that its easier knowing he lived a long life at 89 and he did not die all of a sudden, everyone has their time if most of us could see 89 years of life most of it in prosperity Id be pretty damn content, don't mourn me, I lived my life celebrate me and see you again

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I think they have slight features that favor like he might develop the Jackson eyes but he more so makes some expressions like her. I’m waiting for a fan to do a side by side of pictures where they look alike. 

I saw one on twitter and I still don’t see it

17 hours ago, John.... said:

don't let his light complexion distract from the actual structure of his face, he has Janet's eyes, cheeks, lips and fuller face ...if you compare his father lacks all of the features Eissa has that makes Eissa look like Janet ...that's mama's baby

I’m sorry but I can’t see it at all. I feel like Rachel in Friends when she can’t see her baby in her sonogram :(.

I see he definitely has Janet's ears. Nothing wrong with them they're just the exact same and the eyes too. Other than that I don't see it yet either. Also I wonder wassup with Johnny Gil. He's always around Janet no matter what relationship she's in or not. He's single, not married, and has a kid. I wonder if he's possibly gay.

24 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I see he definitely has Janet's ears. Nothing wrong with them they're just the exact same and the eyes too. Other than that I don't see it yet either. Also I wonder wassup with Johnny Gil. He's always around Janet no matter what relationship she's in or not. He's single, not married, and has a kid. I wonder if he's possibly gay.

that's always been the rumor about him, considering he was in a boy band and that means plenty of panties get thrown their way and he's older too, with no kids and no marriage ...hes a gay -_-

5 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I think Johnny is Janet's good Judy. He has probably confided in her things he would or could never tell anybody else.  Because he knows she can keep a secret like nobody else. I like their friendship. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

I think Johnny is Janet's good Judy. He has probably confided in her things he would or could never tell anybody else.  Because he knows she can keep a secret like nobody else. I like their friendship. 

I agree but it must be reciprocal too on her end ....I listen to Johnny Gil on Pandora a lot and he has many songs Jimmy and Terry produced things most people dont know

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Oh I definitely believe that 100%. Janet is like what Patti Labelle was to Luther. Luther would sing songs for about women but they were really about men but Patti kept that secret until he passed.

1 hour ago, John.... said:

I agree but it must be reciprocal too on her end ....I listen to Johnny Gil on Pandora a lot and he has many songs Jimmy and Terry produced things most people dont know

nah a lot of people know Jimmy and Terry worked with him a lot. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Oh I definitely believe that 100%. Janet is like what Patti Labelle was to Luther. Luther would sing songs for about women but they were really about men but Patti kept that secret until he passed.

nah a lot of people know Jimmy and Terry worked with him a lot. 

I meant the songs boo, not the fact we all know J&T worked with him :sigh: some of them are really good too

I've recently gotten into Luther a lot from my Johnny Gil Pandora station and his shit is soooo good I mean beautiful songs not just his vocals but lyrics, lately I've been listening to a lot of strong singers that are old school stuff I'm talking late 70's early 80s

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

That was THE cutest thing ever and the best part about that video.

Janet has so much strength to carry on with her career. Joe would have wanted this

I think when you're hurting its easier to bury yourself in work, but Im not entirely sure that's Janet's situation I think she's saying no this is who I am and what Ive done and I will be damned if after all Ive been thru Im forgotten and cast aside for these youngins I paved the way for. Still wanna see Eissa walking though :lol:

7 minutes ago, John.... said:

I think when you're hurting its easier to bury yourself in work, but Im not entirely sure that's Janet's situation I think she's saying no this is who I am and what Ive done and I will be damned if after all Ive been thru Im forgotten and cast aside for these youngins I paved the way for. Still wanna see Eissa walking though :lol:

Of course she is working through the pain. That’s her father and she loved him dearly despite their rocky relationship. I dislike guessing Janet’s thoughts but I’m sure it’s like “Joe would want me to do the tour.”

We’ll see it eventually... probably around ten-eleven years old