Janet and Eissa at the funeral of Joe Jackson

MorganR

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

Of course she is. That’s her father and she loved him dearly despite their rocky relationship. I dislike guessing Janet’s thoughts but I’m sure it’s like “Joe would want me to do the tour.”

We’ll see it eventually... probably around ten-eleven years old 

welp.....let me say this much.....who else is left to carry on the Jackson name in any major capacity but Janet? :coffee: it damn sho aint them kids of Michael's cause they lil assholes with bad tudes mouth talking shit and all because of what? we got money

13 hours ago, John.... said:

welp.....let me say this much.....who else is left to carry on the Jackson name in any major capacity but Janet? :coffee: it damn sho aint them kids of Michael's cause they lil assholes with bad tudes mouth talking shit and all because of what? we got money

Although I liked the fact that Paris spoke up and said that Janet and her were not fueding. I can't help but notice how much Paris and Prince cuss. 

8 minutes ago, BlackCat1989 said:

Although I liked the fact that Paris spoke up and said that Janet and her were not fueding. I can't help but notice how much Paris and Prince cuss. 

they shouldnt have been fighting in the first place :filenails:

41 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Or their aunt who admittedly says she had a foul mouth 

LaToya? Rebbie?! Jackie.. wait 

More than likely their father since you know... he raised them and was a potty mouth as told by many people including himself 

Janet didn’t raise them or was around them like he was for obvious reasons  

14 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

LaToya? Rebbie?! Jackie.. wait 

More than likely their father since you know... he raised them and was a potty mouth as told by many people including himself 

Janet didn’t raise them or was around them like he was for obvious reasons  

The potty mouth must just run in the family because Janet too had one

58 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

giphy.gif

Any MJ fan can tell you that behind closed doors Michael had a potty mouth.. also behind those closed doors were Paris & Prince Michael Jackson. While, yes, Janet has a potty mouthed  bc she hung out with MJ a lot at a young impressionable age.. She’s not the reason Paris & Prince swear 

Also not every Jackson uses swear words as much as these four 

Besides, it isn’t a bad trait to have. 

11 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

They could have gotten this from the people they hang with. Remember the Jackson's didn't grow up cursing. Jimmy said back in the day that Janet would be shocked every time they would cuss around her. John Singleton also said that Janet couldn't cuss to save her life. He actually had to get the girls from the Hood to teach her how to cuss because she sounded funny cussing. Janet learned to cuss from the people around her not from her family. 

30 minutes ago, BlackCat1989 said:

They could have gotten this from the people they hang with. Remember the Jackson's didn't grow up cussing. Jimmy said back in the day that Janet would be shocked every time they would cuss around her. John Singleton also said that Janet couldn't cuss to save her life. He actually had to get the girls from the Hood to teach her how to cuss because she sounded funny cussing. Janet learned to cuss from the people around her not from her family. 

The point I was making is every time there’s a chance to shade MJ or any family member besides Eissa, Game takes it. 

As if MJ’s mouth was ever any worse than Janet. So the “kids” are not out of place & the shock of their mouth from Janet fans whoever the original was that noticed it - is either hypocritical or very short sided to forget the way Janet spoke for years. 

Listen to an album pre Unbreakable. Listen to interviews with her around her friends. I’m just saying

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

The point I was making is every time there’s a chance to shade MJ or any family member besides Eissa, Game takes it. 

As if MJ’s mouth was ever any worse than Janet. So the “kids” are not out of place & the shock of their mouth from Janet fans whoever the original was that noticed it - is either hypocritical or very short sided to forget the way Janet spoke for years. 

Listen to an album pre Unbreakable. Listen to interviews with her around her friends. I’m just saying

I didn’t imply that Janet doesn’t have a potty mouth.. she said that herself. That’s fan knowledge.. I wasn’t biting MJ or his children. The fact that you took it that way says a lot about your MJ-insecurities. 

Their Father who has been around them for all of their lives had a potty mouth. That’s a fact.. fan knowledge. Janet has very little to do with that or her legacy 

You’re saying Janet has a potty mouth. DUH! We know that.. you and I both know this. I’ve watched every interview available at least once thanks to modern technology. You pretending i didnt know that is condescending and arrogant. You don’t know what I know  

I mention MJ and you flip out. I didn’t mention any controversy.. just fact that their sole parent swore 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I didn’t imply that Janet doesn’t have a potty mouth.. she said that herself. That’s fan knowledge.. I wasn’t biting MJ or his children. The fact that you took it that way says a lot about your MJ-insecurities. 

Their Father who has been around them for all of their lives had a potty mouth. That’s a fact.. fan knowledge. Janet has very little to do with that or her legacy 

You’re saying Janet has a potty mouth. DUH! We know that.. you and I both know this. I’ve watched every interview available at least once thanks to modern technology. You pretending i didnt know that condescending and arrogant. You don’t know what I know  

I mention MJ and you flip out. I didn’t mention any controversy.. just fact that their sole parent swore 

I’m a diehard MJ fan.. you know this.. please provide proof that he had a potty mouth.. otherwise ur full of it.. I mean he didn’t even wanna sing “fucking” on Scream.. yes it’s true he did drink wine in soda cans when he was around family and friends but I don’t ever recall reading or hearing about a story when he would say the F word and the C word and the S word on a regular basis .. so come wth facts please and I’ll be like oh fasho I see you but otherwise I’m like that’s just Normandy stirring the pot with an attempt to get a rise outta fans and bam u got it and boom I’m faded and I just had to check my autocorrect spewing multiplle times throughout his process....facts pls

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Oh okay. I wasn't implying that the kids got their cursing from Michael. I just think they probably picked that up from their friends or even some of their cousins. 

7 hours ago, Dal said:

I’m a diehard MJ fan.. you know this.. please provide proof that he had a potty mouth.. otherwise ur full of it.. I mean he didn’t even wanna sing “fucking” on Scream.. yes it’s true he did drink wine in soda cans when he was around family and friends but I don’t ever recall reading or hearing about a story when he would say the F word and the C word and the S word on a regular basis .. so come wth facts please and I’ll be like oh fasho I see you but otherwise I’m like that’s just Normandy stirring the pot with an attempt to get a rise outta fans and bam u got it and boom I’m faded and I just had to check my autocorrect spewing multiplle times throughout his process....facts pls

I said BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Jesus Christ... How do you NOT know this :blink: You claim to be a MJ fan but you  question common knowledge amoungst the fans

“He did have kind of a potty mouth. He cussed like a sailor.” - SAID HIS OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/paris-jackson-life-after-neverland-128510/

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jesus Christ... How do you NOT know this :blink: You claim to be a MJ fan but you  question common knowledge amoungst the fans

“He did have kind of a potty mouth. He cussed like a sailor.” - SAID HIS OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/paris-jackson-life-after-neverland-128510/

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

?? I’m bustin up at the fact you actually went and did RESEARCH HOMEWORK like I instructed you to do! Hahahahaha ..that’s a good boy, yes you are a good boy *pat your head* ?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Well damn!  Game was right.  Lol! She probably did get that from her daddy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dal said:

you’re*

....an na ?

Anything to prove you wrong” 

I actually accidentally added a letter to “you”. Where tf you get “you are” from? And why are you correcting my spelling mistakes? Nothing better to do after being proved WRONG?

Ooooh Zaddy... U pat my head so good witchu mouf

Anything to prove you wrong” 

I actually accidentally added a letter to “you”. Where tf you get “you are” from? And why are you correcting my spelling mistakes? Nothing better to do after being proved WRONG?

Ooooh Zaddy... U pat my head so good witchu mouf

“Anything to prove you are wrong”

you are = you’re 

It ain’t rocket surgery my dude

and yes it’s all I had! ?