Janet and Eissa at the funeral of Joe Jackson

MorganR

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 11:26 PM, FreelovesJJ said:

The point I was making is every time there’s a chance to shade MJ or any family member besides Eissa, Game takes it. 

As if MJ’s mouth was ever any worse than Janet. So the “kids” are not out of place & the shock of their mouth from Janet fans whoever the original was that noticed it - is either hypocritical or very short sided to forget the way Janet spoke for years. 

Listen to an album pre Unbreakable. Listen to interviews with her around her friends. I’m just saying

why would anybody shade eissa? he's a damn baby. janet cussing has nothing to do with mike's kids, she barely knew them. those kids acts just like their trailer trash mother debbie rowe. if mike cursed alot he did it privately, i have never heard that man curse and i was a fan since the 70s.

9 minutes ago, dlite said:

if mike cursed alot he did it privately, i have never heard that man curse and i was a fan since the 70s.

Michael’s children knows him a lot more than any fan would. 

He also says curse words in his lyrics. They’re far and in between but to say that you never heard him curse is like saying you don’t listen to his music that well

1 hour ago, dlite said:

why would anybody shade eissa? he's a damn baby. janet cussing has nothing to do with mike's kids, she barely knew them. those kids acts just like their trailer trash mother debbie rowe. if mike cursed alot he did it privately, i have never heard that man curse and i was a fan since the 70s.

Ummmmm weird to respond specifically to expecting someone to shade Eissa…I’m going to chalk the response up to misinterpretation of reading comprehension. 

• Upvote 1