A Memo to Bottoms

its unnecessary even the young ones nowadays know what the hell to do, so there is no excuse unless its spontaneous and even then taking a moment to excuse yourself you can handle yo business. As a top I make sure my dick and balls are clean okay no one wants to smell some funk ...so I expect bottoms to handle themselves because its your rep thats on the line. Thankfully Ethan, was ALWAYS clean as a whistle I mean he handled his business every single time he was never ever remotely not clean

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

I signed NDA :shifty: 

that's appropriate under the circumstances :coffee:  standard procedure in my book actually :filenails: BUT tops do have a responsibility to check the waters out sorta speak, did you sit him on the toilet and suck him off while doing his thing before ? :unsure:

16 hours ago, John.... said:

its unnecessary even the young ones nowadays know what the hell to do, so there is no excuse unless its spontaneous and even then taking a moment to excuse yourself you can handle yo business. As a top I make sure my dick and balls are clean okay no one wants to smell some funk ...so I expect bottoms to handle themselves because its your rep thats on the line. Thankfully Ethan, was ALWAYS clean as a whistle I mean he handled his business every single time he was never ever remotely not clean

true...there really is no excuse. or they just not cleaning it properly. sometimes u go a lil deeper than they were expecting?

8 hours ago, John.... said:

that's appropriate under the circumstances :coffee:  standard procedure in my book actually :filenails: BUT tops do have a responsibility to check the waters out sorta speak, did you sit him on the toilet and suck him off while doing his thing before ? :unsure:

1) I would never do that. I don’t do shit. I won’t puke but it’s the opposite of a turn on 

3 minutes ago, vibeology said:

how wide is the bussy if you can get a water bottle up there ? or its not gonna get cleaned properly, hence the shit stick.

Omg you don’t stick it all up there, you stick the mouth of the bottle in the hole and squirt in. The best is one of those with the.... tips that you can open and close, cus it’s puckered and fits in you’re heiny nicely. 

I did that once or twice, back when I was a bottom. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, vibeology said:

how wide is the bussy if you can get a water bottle up there ? or its not gonna get cleaned properly, hence the shit stick.

not the whole bottle, in most cases -_-  just the tip and squash the bottle its plastic has to be squeezable

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, vibeology said:

:lmao: 

it doesnt go far in.. It’s just the tip of the bottle.. not the entire thing 

10 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

I did that once or twice, back when I was a bottom. 

:lmao: I.Love.Every.Single.Lie.Bolded

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

Omg you don’t stick it all up there, you stick the mouth of the bottle in the hole and squirt in. The best is one of those with the.... tips that you can open and close, cus it’s puckered and fits in you’re heiny nicely. 

I did that once or twice, back when I was a bottom

so last night, and that means since its hot outside you need to take out the trash right?

iQs6hLkvpXZz8.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Aquaria said:

I don’t gag on dick but I gag on my toothbrush. What’s up with that?? :umm: 

that's so easy one you want the other is just a toothbrush -_-  I've given deep throat a go and when I was fooling with AAron the Italian he was phat down there and it was some work but I dont mind working hard -_-

Just now, John.... said:

that's so easy one you want the other is just a toothbrush -_-  I've given deep throat a go and when I was fooling with AAron the Italian he was phat down there and it was some work but I dont mind working hard -_-

Oh my throat is deep as the day is long. Took my little ex bae’s straight as an arrow 9 inch. While making eye contact like a good sub should. :shifty: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Aquaria said:

Oh my throat is deep as the day is long. Took my little ex bae’s straight as an arrow 9 inch. While making eye contact like a good sub should. :shifty: 

sigh so Ethan texted me tonight and he wants to meet up.....but I kinda dont want that kind of thing ...am I doing something I will regret because he's pretty hot and an excellent fuck

Just now, John.... said:

sigh so Ethan texted me tonight and he wants to meet up.....but I kinda dont want that kind of thing ...am I doing something I will regret because he's pretty hot and an excellent fuck

Isn’t he the one with a girlfriend? :unsure: I mean that’s hot and all but.... don’t you deserve someone who’s not an in the closet pussy?

• Upvote 1