A Memo to Bottoms

32 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

Omg you don’t stick it all up there, you stick the mouth of the bottle in the hole and squirt in. The best is one of those with the.... tips that you can open and close, cus it’s puckered and fits in you’re heiny nicely. 

I did that once or twice, back when I was a bottom. 

oh yeah I forgot those :lol: it could only be those u can use surely ?

3 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

Isn’t he the one with a girlfriend? :unsure: I mean that’s hot and all but.... don’t you deserve someone who’s not an in the closet pussy?

my thoughts exactly its only when he says go and that aint often ...I asked him so when was the last time you got fucked, he said "a long time" I'm like hmmmm, let me tell you something you're not going to believe, my last was Dec. 28th with you....he laughed he doesnt believe it ...which means his pussy gets hit by someone here and there ..I want more and I said to myself if I allow this to be what I accept this is all there will ever be

and Im not up for a night of coke sex with drinking either because I need recovery and I work everyday until Monday, I'm only off now because it was low census, not enough work so I left early

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, John.... said:

my thoughts exactly its only when he says go and that aint often ...I asked him so when was the last time you got fucked, he said "a long time" I'm like hmmmm, let me tell you something you're not going to believe, my last was Dec. 28th with you....he laughed he doesnt believe it ...which means his pussy gets hit by someone here and there ..I want more and I said to myself if I allow this to be what I accept this is all there will ever be

your doing well, don't do it. hold out for what u want cuz you know u gonna feel like SHIT afterwards

• Upvote 1

Just now, vibeology said:

your doing well, don't do it. hold put for what u want cuz you know u gonna feel like SHIT afterwards

I already feel like shit. Like where is all this guilt coming from? I havent seen this dude in 7 months! sure he will text me at like 4am in the morning when Im dead asleep on pills and shit but Im tired of this shit thats why I aint fucking....show me someone that I can sit down at a table over a few glasses of wine and they not ghost me but see there is a really great guy here and I wanna get to know him

2 minutes ago, John.... said:

I already feel like shit. Like where is all this guilt coming from? I havent seen this dude in 7 months! sure he will text me at like 4am in the morning when Im dead asleep on pills and shit but Im tired of this shit thats why I aint fucking....show me someone that I can sit down at a table over a few glasses of wine and they not ghost me but see there is a really great guy here and I wanna get to know him

guilt about what?

2 minutes ago, vibeology said:

guilt about what?

its sex with someone that I know has a GF, and I dont know who else he's been with and he's such a loser aside from looking good he's not much else I dont know how he's even driving he's on his third DUI he was arrested a few months ago....my real guilt is I know I want more so am I going to a hotel tonight to drink and snort and fuck? No I dont want it

11 minutes ago, John.... said:

and Im not up for a night of coke sex with drinking either because I need recovery and I work everyday until Monday, I'm only off now because it was low census, not enough work so I left early

He sounds like a trashy slut tbh. Just jack off. It’ll be better. 

1 minute ago, Aquaria said:

He sounds like a trashy slut tbh. Just jack off. It’ll be better. 

it'll be cheaper shit I'd have to spring for the room, grab hops beer he likes and Whiskey he like Jack Daniels, he brings that ass of his and coke...oh and he likes the poppers now :shifty:

1 minute ago, John.... said:

its sex with someone that I know has a GF, and I dont know who else he's been with and he's such a loser aside from looking good he's not much else I dont know how he's even driving he's on his third DUI he was arrested a few months ago....my real guilt is I know I want more so am I going to a hotel tonight to drink and snort and fuck? No I dont want it

oh that...yeah I don't play that way either ?

u still have his number tho….not deleted or blocked?!

Just now, vibeology said:

what's the point he only responds when he wants maybe days after and its only when he wants so its not like I'm getting blown up by him and I have too much pride to continue to hit a guy up without a response from him....big thing though, honestly, he doesnt kiss and that's almost a deal breaker ...you wanna get me hot? Kiss

3 minutes ago, vibeology said:

not many guys are blocked or deleted unless they are serious assholes, the meth head he's not blocked, Brian he's not blocked and neither is Ethan, but I considered blocking Ethan tonight only thing is ....the sex is super hot -_-

3 minutes ago, John.... said:

what's the point he only responds when he wants maybe days after and its only when he wants so its not like I'm getting blown up by him and I have too much pride to continue to hit a guy up without a response from him....big thing though, honestly, he doesnt kiss and that's almost a deal breaker ...you wanna get me hot? Kiss

lord delete and block pronto ?

• Like 1