A Memo to Bottoms

29 minutes ago, vibeology said:

Time restraints indeed...and the boy didn't even turn up today, so I used the coconut oil to cook me a meal.

I had quite a big bottle of lube that was lasting me awhile, but I left it someones house last month and I haven't been back since ?

:lmao: gurrrrl that’s how I got my first bottle :shifty: 

WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO THE THREAD TITLE ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

I’m tired of it. It’s so disgusting.. CLEAN YA BUM BEFORE TAKING 9 INCHES OF FUN 

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

Time restraints indeed...and the boy didn't even turn up today, so I used the coconut oil to cook me a meal.

I had quite a big bottle of lube that was lasting me awhile, but I left it someones house last month and I haven't been back since ?

I used to lose so many things at folks homes ....not anymore -_-

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

We get it. You ain’t gettin none. 

:lmao: 

I'm perfectly fine with this celibacy thing....as you all know Im older than most of you, and I am at a point in my life where I want someone for the long haul, not the moment. Moments used to turn me on when I was younger, before apps like Grindr, now I find the act to be impersonal, silly, and at worst dangerous. Now if you getting yours by all means do what you enjoy and what you feel comfortable with. I have never had a high sex drive to begin with and if I found myself being "too active" I would get grossed out by my own behavior

I now fantasize about things like this below

1 hour ago, John.... said:

I'm perfectly fine with this celibacy thing....as you all know Im older than most of you, and I am at a point in my life where I want someone for the long haul, not the moment. Moments used to turn me on when I was younger, before apps like Grindr, now I find the act to be impersonal, silly, and at worst dangerous. Now if you getting yours by all means do what you enjoy and what you feel comfortable with. I have never had a high sex drive to begin with and if I found myself being "too active" I would get grossed out by my own behavior

I now fantasize about things like this below

Dangerous :umm: dont you snort cocaine :huh: 

What a cute fantasy 

2 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Dangerous :umm: dont you snort cocaine :huh: 

What a cute fantasy 

Not my thing unless we go back to Dec 28th -_-  what's important here to note is that I dont do things of my own accord, except weed, and even that's been a very long time now. No its usually what some guy has and even then apparently I get "coke dick" so Ethan would only share so much :lol:

that doesn't have to be a fantasy it can be real

my ex now a doctor with kids and his man of over a decade

https://pix.sfly.com/sB2Ggf

2 minutes ago, John.... said:

Not my thing unless we go back to Dec 28th -_-  what's important here to note is that I dont do things of my own accord, except weed, and even that's been a very long time now. No its usually what some guy has and even then apparently I get "coke dick" so Ethan would only share so much :lol:

You’re always talking about this Ethan character. :unsure:

I just listened to “Hung Up” and got my life but it sounds like you’re.... hung up. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

You’re always talking about this Ethan character. :unsure:

I just listened to “Hung Up” and got my life but into sounds like you’re.... hung up. :unsure:

honestly I have gotten to understand my own patterns of behavior more, and I have understood for quite sometime now that when I am not forming new memories from experiences I revert back to old ones. I have not seen Ethan since Dec 28th now if that's hung up .... well

1 minute ago, John.... said:

honestly I have gotten to understand my own patterns of behavior more, and I have understood for quite sometime now that when I am not forming new memories from experiences I revert back to old ones. I have not seen Ethan since Dec 28th now if that's hung up .... well

It is. But Madonna made a song about it so it’s alright. ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, John.... said:

that doesn't have to be a fantasy it can be real

my ex now a doctor with kids and his man of over a decade

https://pix.sfly.com/sB2Ggf

Ew

This you’re obsessed with this Ethan character