New Dates Added - THE OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD 2 TOUR THREAD

Just now, Voodoo said:

Who said it was terrible? :blink: I said it was busy! As in every word of the song doesn't need a particular movement and that twitch move she does at the beginning isn't cute. 

I noticed that too.. kinda cringed but at the same time, I don’t think it is solely Gil’s doing

45 minutes ago, Utopia said:

To me AN is one of his best choreographies. He left the chrous intact but the rest ... 

One of the bests parts of this choreography was the As long as its funky This rhythm just makes me high movement and it's non existent now. Plus, the dancers seem to be moving all over the stage doing nothing just waiting for the chorus to come so that they can get to choreo. Not to mention that awful shoulder movement at the end <_<
 The song kinda lost it's sex appeal with these new dance moves.

Anyway... It's just small shit that annoys me :lol: People are enjoying it and that's all that matters. 

Lol well are you surprised? ?

21 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Stop it!!! Stop arguing!!! ? 

Jesus, you guys go more off topic than a Trump interview!!! ???

Thank you! It's also disgusting to talk about feces and to bring up someone's wife's vagina out of nowhere. Trash?

31 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I didn’t say “you shouldn’t reply” but I see that you’re bored and have nothing better to do than to argue so whatever you say sir. 

I didn’t blow up ??‍♂️ But whatever you say

I’m not concerned about your baby mama’s stretched pussy. I’m concerned over her asshole ?? Reading is fun! 

The problem seems to be that you know you’re a POS yet don’t care.. and, again, stop fantasizing about me and/or my girl’s pussy and/or asshole.. nobody spoke about anyone’s pussy til u actually typed the word out and sent that shit to be viewed by all eyes on here... ur not getting any decent sexual gratification of ur own (proven by the fact that u get shitted on...what a life) and so now u wanna bring up spouses outta nowhere... If only you had someone who gave af about u enough to not deficate on your person.. at least somebody luh me ?, something u prove on here consistently that you don’t have in real life (or in general).. 

keep this shit going please! I got time today and I don’t get tired.. ?

ur a fool, point blank period. 

Oh you can talk about men shitting on me but I can’t talk about ya baby mom’s stretched hole :lmao: got it ???

I see you’re not educated on anal sex... if you don’t know then clearly you haven’t done it. no shock there :yawn:  FYI: It doesn’t happen all the time

Your opinion doesn’t matter

i don’t have all day. I have to plan my freakin weekend

King.Me.

Just now, Game For Now said:

Oh you can talk about men shitting on me but I can’t talk about ya baby mom’s stretched hole :lmao: got it ???

I see you’re not educated on anal sex... if you don’t know then clearly you haven’t done it. no shock there :yawn:  FYI: It doesn’t happen all the time

Your opinion doesn’t matter

King.Me 

Bitch who tf was the one to openly post about GROWN MEN SHITTING ON ONE ANOTHER?!? Omg you’re REALLY missing that self-awareness gene, and a chromosome most likely.. are u legit tryin to talk anal ediquette as if I fkn asked⁉️ U making me go all Alpha 5 on your dumbass: AY YI YI YI YI! 

Just now, Game For Now said:

It’s life Joe... People have accidents during anal sex and women’s vagina’s are usually destroyed after birth ??‍♂️

“Destroyed” ma dude? ??‍♂️ Never heard of the caesarean section huh? You wouldn’t know the beginning to any of that cuz u don’t process in-foe-may-shun like a normal hoo-mun bee-ing... but I know a way u can find out... ask the beast that birthed your big toothed ass and she’ll fly in flapping her lips and slap the shit stains off ur teeth for fkn her life up...

Keep. Going. ????????

31 minutes ago, Dal said:

Bitch who tf was the one to openly post about GROWN MEN SHITTING ON ONE ANOTHER?!? Omg you’re REALLY missing that self-awareness gene, and a chromosome most likely.. are u legit tryin to talk anal ediquette as if I fkn asked⁉️ U making me go all Alpha 5 on your dumbass: AY YI YI YI YI! 

Relax, It’s just sex

we talk about sex all the time on this is majority gay male forum of a Pop Goddess with a huge gay following. Reading is fundamental 

yet here I am 

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Relax, It’s just sex

we talk about sex all the time on this is majority gay male forum of a Pop Goddess with a huge gay following. Reading is fundamental 

yet here I am 

giphy.gif

Why’d you edit your original reply? ??‍♂️ 

somebody shook ?

21 minutes ago, ScottB said:

I hate what he did to the ANDS choreo :( 

I think the ANDS original choreography is cool but only the chorus... everything else is either lazy or overtly jerky (classic Gil I guess)..

out of all of Gil’s dances I’ve always appreciated Call On Me (i.e. live on the Today Show) and So Excited (even though he wasn’t the sole choreographer on that)... everything else can gtfo

• Upvote 2

Just attended the show in Rogers, AR.. OMG y’all it is so good. As amazing as 2017 was, this show is NEXT LEVEL!! For one thing she does bigger chunks of the songs, and the dancers are even more on point. Little extras like mixing in the Kaytranada remix during IF (??????) and doing more of the iconic dance moves just totally take it higher. So glad I was able to make it ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, wayneashleymusic said:

Just attended the show in Rogers, AR.. OMG y’all it is so good. As amazing as 2017 was, this show is NEXT LEVEL!! For one thing she does bigger chunks of the songs, and the dancers are even more on point. Little extras like mixing in the Kaytranada remix during IF (??????) and doing more of the iconic dance moves just totally take it higher. So glad I was able to make it ???

Did she keep Feels So Right and Truth?

8 hours ago, Dal said:

I think the ANDS original choreography is cool but only the chorus... everything else is either lazy or overtly jerky (classic Gil I guess)..

out of all of Gil’s dances I’ve always appreciated Call On Me (i.e. live on the Today Show) and So Excited (even though he wasn’t the sole choreographer on that)... everything else can gtfo

Yeah the choreography on the Today show was good. Not sure if he did that solely by himself but we all know So Excited was a couple of people.

2 hours ago, wayneashleymusic said:

It seems like she did do a bigger chunk of FSR and I love it :wub: 

This clip contains "Runaway", "When We Ooo", "Feels So Right", and "Doesn't Really Matter". I loved how she said FSR was for her die hard fans :D 

Yes but even giving us more of songs like Alright and You Want This... it really pumps up the show and makes it feel like more of a party. 

I’m gonna say it, and some may disagree, but the energy I saw tonight, that I FELT tonight... this rivals “peak Janet” from the TVR and AFY eras. I mean this tour was absolutely LIT and her and the dancers gave the energy. 

And I was at the Dammn Arkansas show. Y’all KNOW East and West Coast she gonna go OFF!! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, wayneashleymusic said:

Yes but even giving us more of songs like Alright and You Want This... it really pumps up the show and makes it feel like more of a party. 

I’m gonna say it, and some may disagree, but the energy I saw tonight, that I FELT tonight... this rivals “peak Janet” from the TVR and AFY eras. I mean this tour was absolutely LIT and her and the dancers gave the energy. 

And I was at the Dammn Arkansas show. Y’all KNOW East and West Coast she gonna go OFF!! 

ONE.MO.DAY

9 hours ago, wayneashleymusic said:

Crowd in Arkansas

37229108_584233898636986_4229767673812090880_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=41a6547b38e9cb7234e3fef03f0004f2&oe=5BE1ED4A

• Upvote 2