New Dates Added - THE OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD 2 TOUR THREAD

3 hours ago, Kishi said:

So glad I got to meet ha after the Miami show. Looking forward to the rest of this year, will be fun and exciting!

So jeal happy for you!!

We had upper level seats but they upgraded us to the floor :dance: it was one of the best nights of my life; I share your optimism!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Janet, why aren't you touring overseas tho? ? That is the real question 

Do you think she's nervous about whether she'll be able to sell due to the backlash she receivedfor canceling last time and the fans were pissed? 

• Downvote 1

On 8/12/2018 at 12:05 PM, janetDAYZ said:

Janet, why aren't you touring overseas tho? ? That is the real question 

Probably because Live Nation wants her to make up for the canceled dates on Unbreakable.

I think Janet hears everyone, but like everything else that's occured this past year, it takes time for things to come to fruition and to be executed properly. We just might have to keep our shirts in for a little longer.

• Upvote 1

On 8/12/2018 at 2:13 PM, JoeJoe said:

Do you think she's nervous about whether she'll be able to sell due to the backlash she receivedfor canceling last time and the fans were pissed? 

Absolutely not. One thing about Janet (especially now) is that she's half confident along w/ not giving af. Meaning she is bold but whatever the results are, she accepts them and keep it moving. When Janet has arenas that don't sell out she doesn't come off bothered or pressed about it. She's more of the type that looks at the glass half full instead of half empty so HELL NAH I don't think she's scared of low attendance at all. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Absolutely not. One thing about Janet (especially now) is that she's half confident along w/ not giving af. Meaning she is bold but whatever the results are, she accepts them and keep it moving. When Janet has arenas that don't sell out she doesn't come off bothered or pressed about it. She's more of the type that looks at the glass half full instead of half empty so HELL NAH I don't think she's scared of low attendance at all. 

Ok just wondering. Now that's the kind of response I expect from someone mature. 

• Upvote 1

It STILL amazes me how hard she’s coming with every new tour!!! ??

I saw SOTW1 last November and she was amazing but here!?? I just don’t understand how Janet at 52 can move with so much ease and precision; once again out dancing her dancers half her age!!!

If “Made For Now” has choreography and she comes this hard....I CANT!!! ??????

• Upvote 2