New Dates Added - THE OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD 2 TOUR THREAD

45 minutes ago, Dal said:

Ah but you see when I questioned about the encore last night it was before any of us knew about there being or not being one to begin with.. 

my dick cuz I’d rather have shit on it then u 

??

Likely excuse 

I like how you continue to bring that up against me :lmao: Follow my posts much? My biggest fan perhaps... please... no autographs ???

You would :lmao: 

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Dal said:

Ah but you see when I questioned about the encore last night it was before any of us knew about there being or not being one to begin with.. 

also why tf u always questioning anything I say.. I don’t see anybody else here having any type of issue with what I’m saying aside from you...

so get tf off my dick cuz I’d rather have shit on it then u

??

:lmao: 

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I like how you continue to bring that up against me :lmao: Follow my posts much? My biggest fan perhaps... please... no autographs ???

??‍♂️ ??‍♂️ ??‍♂️ 

If I’m your “biggest fan” then what would your biggest hater be like... someone who shits on your dick? Wait, no because that already happened and you prolly enjoyed it.. Someone who shits on your face? Probably not because that’d actually be an improvement  ? 

49 minutes ago, Dal said:

??‍♂️ ??‍♂️ ??‍♂️ 

If I’m your “biggest fan” then what would your biggest hater be like... someone who shits on your dick? Wait, no because that already happened and you prolly enjoyed it.. Someone who shits on your face? Probably not because that’d actually be an improvement  ? 

:yawn: You literally follow my posts to use it as ammunition.. such a sad life you must live. Keep following my posts tho.. I love my fans xoxo ? 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

:yawn: You literally follow my posts to use it as ammunition.. such a sad life you must live. Keep following my posts tho.. I love my fans xoxo ? 

Fake news hahahaha.. what a lame! You were literally the one who quoted me asking if there was an encore in Austin and BITCHED about what you called me “bitching” lmaooo.. nobody was talking to you and nobody complained except you ??.. if ANYone is a fan of ANYone on here it is clearly you and your too-dumb-to-know-when-to-chill-socioPATHETIC-shit-eating self Stanning for me and every post I make on here.. you’re literally sitting on more than 30k posts on here and you say that it’s ME with the sad life?? ???

???

22 minutes ago, Dal said:

Fake news hahahaha.. what a lame! You were literally the one who quoted me asking if there was an encore in Austin and BITCHED about what you called me “bitching” lmaooo.. nobody was talking to you and nobody complained except you ??.. if ANYone is a fan of ANYone on here it is clearly you and your too-dumb-to-know-when-to-chill-socioPATHETIC-shit-eating self Stanning for me and every post I make on here.. you’re literally sitting on more than 30k posts on here and you say that it’s ME with the sad life?? ???

???

Yeah.. i quoted you in MY thread about unnecessary bitching.. a theme I have done in the past

yet You read my threads/posts in OTHER threads and DO NOT REPLY IN THOSE THREADS then use that “against” me in an irrelevant thread bc you got caught with egg on your face or for laughs from the simple memeber(s). This is the second time you did this.

You don’t have to talk directly to me to reply to a thread. That’s not how forums work ??‍♂️

You turned gay sex into eating shit ??‍♂️ Jesus.. you’re life must be boring af. We can chat about anal sex when your baby mama’s stretched out pussy is useless and you need another hole to cum in ? 

Continue to follow me and use the same emojis as I do!!! Stan for me ?

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I mean..can we take juss a minute to realize how Janet just EATS THE NEW "YAR" CHOREO THE FUCK UP!!!! I WAS NOT READY!!! ????????

It's a little to busy for my taste. The choreography for 'Luv' comes to mind...classic Gil. And part of that dance she did reminded me of Charlie Brown....Chile

4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

It's a little to busy for my taste. The choreography for 'Luv' comes to mind...classic Gil. And part of that dance she did reminded me of Charlie Brown....Chile

The new choreography is beyond awful tbh. Gil stil struggles to make his choreo look and feel organic. He even managed to ruin his own ANDS choreography.

Im loving the inclusion of new random tracks :wub:  Hopefully she'll feel inspired enough to perform This Time somwhere .

• Upvote 1

Somebody in this thread is pressed af :lol: 

1 hour ago, Utopia said:

The new choreography is beyond awful tbh. Gil stil struggles to make his choreo look and feel organic. He even managed to ruin his own ANDS choreography.

Im loving the inclusion of new random tracks :wub:  Hopefully she'll feel inspired enough to perform This Time somwhere .

ANDS never really thrilled me but what did he do to ruin it?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Yeah.. i quoted you in MY thread about unnecessary bitching.. a theme I have done in the past

yet You read my threads/posts in OTHER threads and DO NOT REPLY IN THOSE THREADS then use that “against” me in an irrelevant thread bc you got caught with egg on your face or for laughs from the simple memeber(s). This is the second time you did this.

You don’t have to talk directly to me to reply to a thread. That’s not how forums work ??‍♂️

You turned gay sex into eating shit ??‍♂️ Jesus.. you’re life must be boring af. We can chat about anal sex when your baby mama’s stretched out pussy is useless and you need another hole to cum in ? 

Continue to follow me and use the same emojis as I do!!! Stan for me ?

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Omg ur killin me with the nonsense ?????‼️

You're thread⁉️ Hahahahaha the possessiveness is strong with this one I see (can’t even use emojis anymore!) ..didn’t get enough love from daddy growing up I see huh? (Or maybe u got tooooo much daddy love ?)

this is all too much comedy but I don’t want it to stop either.. ur showing ur TRUE self in these replies I swear ??????... ur over there in fkn middle America working on ur 40k internet posts and then trying to lecture me about a “boring” life lmao! The loneliness is strong with this one folks.. how shitty it is for u to live in such a state of denial of self-awareness, enquiring minds want to know!

You are literally this messageboard’s Donald Trump ?...and just for the record my life is fulfilled in ways that you will never experience, nor will you ever have the chance to... so continue posting about dudes taking DUMPS ? on ur chest! That’s exactly what you’re good for ????

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Somebody in this thread is pressed af :lol: 

ANDS never really thrilled me but what did he do to ruin it?

To me AN is one of his best choreographies. He left the chrous intact but the rest ... 

One of the bests parts of this choreography was the As long as its funky This rhythm just makes me high movement and it's non existent now. Plus, the dancers seem to be moving all over the stage doing nothing just waiting for the chorus to come so that they can get to choreo. Not to mention that awful shoulder movement at the end <_<
 The song kinda lost it's sex appeal with these new dance moves.

Anyway... It's just small shit that annoys me :lol: People are enjoying it and that's all that matters. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Utopia said:

To me AN is one of his best choreographies. He left the chrous intact but the rest ... 

One of the bests parts of this choreography was the As long as its funky This rhythm just makes me high movement and it's non existent now. Plus, the dancers seem to be moving all over the stage doing nothing just waiting for the chorus to come so that they can get to choreo. Not to mention that awful shoulder movement at the end <_<
 The song kinda lost it's sex appeal with these new dance moves.

Anyway... It's just small shit that annoys me :lol: People are who attempt are enjoying it and that's all that matters. 

:lmao: Maybe 

45 minutes ago, Dal said:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Omg ur killin me with the nonsense ?????‼️

You're thread⁉️ Hahahahaha the possessiveness is strong with this one I see (can’t even use emojis anymore!) ..didn’t get enough love from daddy growing up I see huh? (Or maybe u got tooooo much daddy love ?)

this is all too much comedy but I don’t want it to stop either.. ur showing ur TRUE self in these replies I swear ??????... ur over there in fkn middle America working on ur 40k internet posts and then trying to lecture me about a “boring” life lmao! The loneliness is strong with this one folks.. how shitty it is for u to live in such a state of denial of self-awareness, enquiring minds want to know!

You are literally this messageboard’s Donald Trump ?...and just for the record my life is fulfilled in ways that you will never experience, nor will you ever have the chance to... so continue posting about dudes taking DUMPS ? on ur chest! That’s exactly what you’re good for ????

I made the thread ??‍♂️

Your opinion on me doesn’t matter.

But I’m so happy you’re a big fan of mine that you follow my posts and post counts ^_^ ? I love my fans so much!! 

I don’t care about ya life But keep following my posts ^_^ 

But seriously, HMU when ya baby mama’s baby hole is too stretch for ya  and you need to use her asshole ???? I’ll give her tips 

3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I made the thread ??‍♂️

Your opinion on me doesn’t matter.

But I’m so happy you’re a big fan of mine that you follow my posts and post counts ^_^ ? I love my fans so much!! 

I don’t care about ya life But keep following my posts ^_^ 

But seriously, HMU when ya baby mama’s baby hole is too stretch for ya  and you need to use her asshole ???? I’ll give her tips 

Who gives af if u made the thread thooo?! ??‍♂️ Ur saying it like one needs permission to type some words and hit send ?! In that case, yo I made this reply, so don’t reply to MY reply... cuz it’s mine! ??‍♂️

I wondered aloud if there was an added encore and you blew up by saying I was bitching....all the while ur the bitch in this entire scenario.. next time keep ur bs thoughts to yourself and I won’t have to go ham on ur dumbass ?.. and why tf is u even concerned about any girl’s pussy let alone mines?! You’ve made it clearer than the rotten precum u ingest that u wish u could take her place and now I just realized why u are the way that u are! ?? 

7 minutes ago, Dal said:

Who gives af if u made the thread thooo?! ??‍♂️ Ur saying it like one needs permission to type some words and hit send ?! In that case, yo I made this reply, so don’t reply to MY reply... cuz it’s mine! ??‍♂️

I wondered aloud if there was an added encore and you blew up by saying I was bitching....all the while ur the bitch in this entire scenario.. next time keep ur bs thoughts to yourself and I won’t have to go ham on ur dumbass ?.. and why tf is u even concerned about any girl’s pussy let alone mines?! You’ve made it clearer than the rotten precum u ingest that u wish u could take her place and now I just realized why u are the way that u are! ?? 

I didn’t say “you shouldn’t reply” but I see that you’re bored and have nothing better to do than to argue so whatever you say sir. 

I didn’t blow up ??‍♂️ But whatever you say

I’m not concerned about your baby mama’s stretched pussy. I’m concerned over her asshole ?? Reading is fun! 

30 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Agree to disagree.. while it’s not BETTER.. it isn’t terrible

Who said it was terrible? :blink: I said it was busy! As in every word of the song doesn't need a particular movement and that twitch move she does at the beginning isn't cute.