New Dates Added - THE OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD 2 TOUR THREAD

What’s weird is that we have literally zero info about anything else in the show, except that there were technical difficulties during the opening video and they had to start the show over.. and the scrim curtains were being used like they were in last years tour... but no info about any encore or nothin 

9 hours ago, Dal said:

What’s weird is that we have literally zero info about anything else in the show, except that there were technical difficulties during the opening video and they had to start the show over.. and the scrim curtains were being used like they were in last years tour... but no info about any encore or nothin 

Doesn’t sound like zero to me Since literally none of that matters. 

Lol “encore”. Sounds like we’re looking for something to complain about. Here’s something: what do you want to know? 

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Yeaaaah you’re definitely looking for something to bitch about despite the fact that you don’t plan on going to a show.

Why bitch if you aren’t investing ya time. Why give it the energy? 

?? ur too much Normandy! I love how u bitch about me “bitching”... how is asking to find out if there was an additional encore translate to looking for something to bitch about? 

Go get some more shit on ur dick ?? 

4 hours ago, Dal said:

?? ur too much Normandy! I love how u bitch about me “bitching”... how is asking to find out if there was an additional encore translate to looking for something to bitch about? 

:unsure:

1 hour ago, John.... said:

I wonder did he get off or stop the sex or what ......I mean how much shit was there? was it so much it was like they took a deuce on him? :unsure:

I actually don’t wonder any of that.. but have at it my friend 

3 hours ago, Dal said:

There’s no additional encore obviously. If there was, you’d know about it via social media or on here ??‍♂️ So again, why are you bitching?

I guess when you have nothing else to add to anything you find something to talk about. 

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

There’s no additional encore obviously. If there was, you’d know about it via social media or on here ??‍♂️ So again, why are you bitching?

Ah but you see when I questioned about the encore last night it was before any of us knew about there being or not being one to begin with.. 

also why tf u always questioning anything I say.. I don’t see anybody else here having any type of issue with what I’m saying aside from you...

so get tf off my dick cuz I’d rather have shit on it then u 

??