Has Janet officially passed the torch to Teyana....?

Laveaux

Either Janet is trying to woo this girl for that hot box or she wants you hoes to know that out of all the girls, Teyana is the chosen one. I mean I have never seen Janet obsess over another female r&b act like this....Teyana can dance her ass off and sis can carry a tune but she is gonna need some more bops. ?

For real though, I think it's cute. ?

• Upvote 1

I hear you and as part of the Jan Fam acknowledge your presence.  What I believe is this, my first thoughts tend to be the right ones. My first thought on this subject is Teyanna went all out on her end to show Janet how much she loved her, how frustrated she was missing the initial flight, and then when she met her crying her eyes out.....baby, Creole honey, Janet I do believe is a simple woman at heart, she sees whats real and what aint real fast, that gurl Teyanna loved her and Janet knew that so Janet I do believe gave back to Teyanna what she was brought, pure love

I remember Teyanna was pissed, that terminal was mad fart, she outta wings ....that pisses me off right now I cant even laugh about it, you can't fuck with me and my wings #what!   :filenails:

• Upvote 1

No mam. Teyana's album is cute but nothing more than that. She just stays staning Janet HARD and Janet seems to like her so we about to see lots and lots of pictures of them. She's getting into friend status like Ciara :lol: 

Music wise, the only one who has touched the torch is Kelela with her Velvet Rope 2.0 AOTY .

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Voodoo said:

If you follow Janet, you know exactly who she is. Let's not.

I know who she is... some Kanye prodigy who can’t garner the public’s attention and misses the charts time after time. and she’s some JJ fan ??‍♂️

Again.. No Janet didn’t pass nothing to her. She’s just a female singer whose music Janet likes... much like Aaliyah, Ciara, blah blah blah. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Either Janet is trying to woo this girl for that hot box or she wants you hoes to know that out of all the girls, Teyana is the chosen one. I mean I have never seen Janet obsess over another female r&b act like this....Teyana can dance her ass off and sis can carry a tune but she is gonna need some more bops. ?

For real though, I think it's cute. ?

That's a lie. Janet was obsessed w/ Aaliyah. The actual ONLY female we've ever heard Janet say she wanted to collaborate with,EVER.. so I would say...Teyana isn't on that same trail as Aaliyah as far as Janet is concerned

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

That's a lie. Janet was obsessed w/ Aaliyah. The actual ONLY female we've ever heard Janet say she wanted to collaborate with,EVER.. so I would say...Teyana isn't on that same trail as Aaliyah as far as Janet is concerned

She even uses Rock The Boat on her tour..Janet loved Aaliyah.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

It’s not. Teyana doesn’t have a lot of fans. She’s the new Trashe

Lol at least Tinashe is as fuckable as they cum... I mean Teyana bad too, tho she def a butter face

10 hours ago, Dal said:

Why is this question even being raised?

Partly to get you gals in a tizzy and create dialogue. :rolleyes:

So don't try to Cissy Houston my topic of discussion!!!

Janet out here making videos congratulating Teyana on a number one album :huh:...she has to want to get in between Teyana and Iman and recreate that Fade shower scene and I don't blame her. I just hope they keep that same energy and give Petunia the bizness.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Partly to get you gals in a tizzy and create dialogue. :rolleyes:

So don't try to Cissy Houston my topic of discussion!!!

Janet out here making videos congratulating Teyana on a number one album :huh:...she has to want to get in between Teyana and Iman and recreate that Fade shower scene and I don't blame her. I just hope they keep that same energy and give Petunia the bizness.

scissor -_-   scissor sistas of soul....ladies first....

• Upvote 1