DAYZ OF YORE!

Aquaria

Share your favorite memories of the old days. :wub: 

Mine would be me, Jarkko and Shadyglow making random threads to each other and acting a messy fool. Jarkko taught me everything about being a slut. He was my mentor. Let’s take a minute to honor his memory. -_- 

Now you..... GO! 

Helpful hint... we had more than one fraud. :ph34r:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

‘member when I swept the JJ Awards including the Legend award ^_^ 

‘member when y’all thought I was the JJ News Reporter 

‘member when @jarrylf and I fought over Bu but I won in the end... oh.. good times :) 

‘member how we figured Angie is actually Janet Jackson. So many good times

Angie admitted she is Janet Jackson there's a receipt somewhere which is why I feel so bad that in actual real life Janet/Angie doesnt like me at all  :cry: 

On 7/10/2018 at 5:20 PM, Aquaria said:

Remember when I used to throw Janet under the bus for Madonna? My god I was a messy bottom. Thank god I found the light!! ^_^ 

OMG is that you who's ass I used to light up for doing that? :lol: It was you or another Madonna fan who would do that and I wasn't having it.

On 7/10/2018 at 6:46 PM, John.... said:

I miss Paul, Bzebabe was cool even though she wasn't real, I miss Matt he has so much depth to his persona that I found him to be one of the most intriguing members here, didnt hurt he was a sexy Aussie :wub:

Ugh I couldn't stand Paul. We always got into it and I always told him if I ever saw him in person i'd beat his ass and I wasn't playing. Speaking of Matt are you talking about Matthew aka Aladdin cause he hit me up on instagram about a month ago.

On 7/10/2018 at 6:49 PM, John.... said:

I remember Jarrko he was a nasty boy indeed -_-  now correct me if I am wrong but didnt he leave because he felt picked on here? Same reason PiePie left

OMG Jarrko was nasty and gross at the same time. I remember Cosmo and that other guy. We never had problems but man I remember whoever they had beef with on the forum they'd find out their personal info and spill it on here. I remember they revealed a screen shot of someone's STD results???

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

OMG is that you who's ass I used to light up for doing that? :lol: It was you or another Madonna fan who would do that and I wasn't having it.

Ugh I couldn't stand Paul. We always got into it and I always told him if I ever saw him in person i'd beat his ass and I wasn't playing. Speaking of Matt are you talking about Matthew aka Aladdin cause he hit me up on instagram about a month ago.

OMG Jarrko was nasty and gross at the same time. I remember Cosmo and that other guy. We never had problems but man I remember whoever they had beef with on the forum they'd find out their personal info and spill it on here. I remember they revealed a screen shot of someone's STD results???

You’re probably thinking of LoveProfusion, he was the biggest Madonna stan and a cunt about Janet. :lol: 

Paul is so sexy. :wub: 

1 minute ago, Aquaria said:

You’re probably thinking of LoveProfusion, he was the biggest Madonna stan and a cunt about Janet. :lol: 

Paul is so sexy. :wub: 

Oh yeah it was that bitch lol. I remember the exact reason he got banned from here with his racist remark towards us.

Fuck Paul lol

13 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

I remember Cosmo and that other guy. We never had problems but man I remember whoever they had beef with on the forum they'd find out their personal info and spill it on here. I remember they revealed a screen shot of someone's STD results???

:lmao:

• Upvote 1

I miss Nuk, Blatin, Lexie, Ga., Fanka, Breathless, Henry, PiePie, DevineBeauty, CND..

I even miss TheHiltonSuite..he was a huge Madonna Stan, but I know he enjoyed Janet, up until 20 yo at least. :lmao: 

A few of them I talk to on the phone or on social media...but yeah. -_-

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1