Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aquaria

DAYZ OF YORE!

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Ooo Lordy I remember that! :lol: I liked Jodi but she just cussed way too much. It was annoying. I couldn't ever be in a relationship with someone who cusses too much.

Jodi is a fiery Latina you of all people should know those Latins come with passion -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2018 at 10:41 PM, janetDAYZ said:

Omfg ... I was the one calling him a Tip Drill first ?????? I had to start throwing shade at him once he started turning on Janet. 

that's about when he left I vaguely remember him turning on Janet and he was out after that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, William said:

who is you playin' wit? :umm:

:coffee:

1 hour ago, John.... said:

Jodi is a fiery Latina you of all people should know those Latins come with passion -_-

I know about Latins but still all that cussing is a turn off. Dudes usually cuss like that, not females. I have a friend Eddie and yes he's Latin and he cusses way too much too. I get annoyed of him and sometimes tell him to bring it down. I understand a little getting loud and a little cussing here and there but all the time is a complete no no for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 1:11 AM, William said:
 
  • may 1, 2006

That was before this site even existed. We should have a Weekend Remembrance Day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 1:40 PM, JoeJoe said:

I have the other yellow boy Blatin on twitter.

I remember when he told us how to pronounce his sn and we were all like “ ? fuqumean it’s b-latin” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

:coffee:

I know about Latins but still all that cussing is a turn off. Dudes usually cuss like that, not females. I have a friend Eddie and yes he's Latin and he cusses way too much too. I get annoyed of him and sometimes tell him to bring it down. I understand a little getting loud and a little cussing here and there but all the time is a complete no no for me.

Your post is riddled with misogyny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2018 at 11:57 PM, JoeJoe said:

yup that's where I got it from was yo ass :lol: He would always post body shots but never his face and then one of y'all found a face pic of him and lawd :&

You ain't right ?????????

 

The Dayz I am today would have never made fun of someone's no looks.. I feel kinda bad I did that now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

You ain't right ?????????

 

The Dayz I am today would have never made fun of someone's no looks.. I feel kinda bad I did that now.

well didn't he talk shit about people? lol I never make of people's looks personally unless they come for me first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Angela said:

Your post is riddled with misogyny. 

no it's not. I just mentioned I have a friend Eddie who does the same at said it annoys me just like it does when Jodi did it. Cussing frequently is very annoying to me no matter who does it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

no it's not. I just mentioned I have a friend Eddie who does the same at said it annoys me just like it does when Jodi did it. Cussing frequently is very annoying to me no matter who does it lol

well you also said its a turn off for women to cuss, as if to say there's a definitive way women should act as opposed to men. Its probably best to think cussing a lot in general would be a turn off with anyone . I know at work it is something I definitely am aware of, and it does reflect on your level of professionalism. I work with someone that cusses like a sailor, and they dont care whose around, the only saving grace that person has is their work ethic is above 90% of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, John.... said:

well you also said its a turn off for women to cuss, as if to say there's a definitive way women should act as opposed to men. Its probably best to think cussing a lot in general would be a turn off with anyone . I know at work it is something I definitely am aware of, and it does reflect on your level of professionalism. I work with someone that cusses like a sailor, and they dont care whose around, the only saving grace that person has is their work ethic is above 90% of us.

I know I said that because usually women are less raunchy than men. Men are the ones who usually use trashy foul language. Well at least that's what i've mostly experienced in my lifetime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoeJoe said:

I know I said that because usually women are less raunchy than men. Men are the ones who usually use trashy foul language. Well at least that's what i've mostly experienced in my lifetime

well we can only speak our truths based on our interpretations of what we experience so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×