DAYZ OF YORE!

Aquaria

22 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Ooo Lordy I remember that! :lol: I liked Jodi but she just cussed way too much. It was annoying. I couldn't ever be in a relationship with someone who cusses too much.

Jodi is a fiery Latina you of all people should know those Latins come with passion -_-

On 7/17/2018 at 10:41 PM, janetDAYZ said:

Omfg ... I was the one calling him a Tip Drill first ?????? I had to start throwing shade at him once he started turning on Janet. 

that's about when he left I vaguely remember him turning on Janet and he was out after that

10 hours ago, William said:

who is you playin' wit? :umm:

:coffee:

1 hour ago, John.... said:

Jodi is a fiery Latina you of all people should know those Latins come with passion -_-

I know about Latins but still all that cussing is a turn off. Dudes usually cuss like that, not females. I have a friend Eddie and yes he's Latin and he cusses way too much too. I get annoyed of him and sometimes tell him to bring it down. I understand a little getting loud and a little cussing here and there but all the time is a complete no no for me.

6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

:coffee:

I know about Latins but still all that cussing is a turn off. Dudes usually cuss like that, not females. I have a friend Eddie and yes he's Latin and he cusses way too much too. I get annoyed of him and sometimes tell him to bring it down. I understand a little getting loud and a little cussing here and there but all the time is a complete no no for me.

Your post is riddled with misogyny. 

On 7/17/2018 at 11:57 PM, JoeJoe said:

yup that's where I got it from was yo ass :lol: He would always post body shots but never his face and then one of y'all found a face pic of him and lawd :&

You ain't right ?????????

The Dayz I am today would have never made fun of someone's no looks.. I feel kinda bad I did that now.

5 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

You ain't right ?????????

The Dayz I am today would have never made fun of someone's no looks.. I feel kinda bad I did that now.

well didn't he talk shit about people? lol I never make of people's looks personally unless they come for me first.

16 hours ago, Angela said:

Your post is riddled with misogyny. 

no it's not. I just mentioned I have a friend Eddie who does the same at said it annoys me just like it does when Jodi did it. Cussing frequently is very annoying to me no matter who does it lol

11 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

no it's not. I just mentioned I have a friend Eddie who does the same at said it annoys me just like it does when Jodi did it. Cussing frequently is very annoying to me no matter who does it lol

well you also said its a turn off for women to cuss, as if to say there's a definitive way women should act as opposed to men. Its probably best to think cussing a lot in general would be a turn off with anyone . I know at work it is something I definitely am aware of, and it does reflect on your level of professionalism. I work with someone that cusses like a sailor, and they dont care whose around, the only saving grace that person has is their work ethic is above 90% of us.

43 minutes ago, John.... said:

well you also said its a turn off for women to cuss, as if to say there's a definitive way women should act as opposed to men. Its probably best to think cussing a lot in general would be a turn off with anyone . I know at work it is something I definitely am aware of, and it does reflect on your level of professionalism. I work with someone that cusses like a sailor, and they dont care whose around, the only saving grace that person has is their work ethic is above 90% of us.

I know I said that because usually women are less raunchy than men. Men are the ones who usually use trashy foul language. Well at least that's what i've mostly experienced in my lifetime

Just now, JoeJoe said:

I know I said that because usually women are less raunchy than men. Men are the ones who usually use trashy foul language. Well at least that's what i've mostly experienced in my lifetime

well we can only speak our truths based on our interpretations of what we experience so