Obscure Janet songs....

Bailey

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I don’t think that Duet ever happened. Dupri was pulling our leg and hyping that... album

Hmm, I could’ve sworn that around the time of mj’s trial JD said they were in the studio recording. On another note, Janet and Mariah were rather close around 05-06 as JD claimed. He even got them to come to summer jam one of those years. 

1 minute ago, Kaleidoscope Eyes said:

Hmm, I could’ve sworn that around the time of mj’s trial JD said they were in the studio recording. On another note, Janet and Mariah were rather close around 05-06 as JD claimed. He even got them to come to summer jam one of those years. 

? JD said a lot of things. I don’t for a second believe Mariah & Janet we’re in the studio or lay down tracks separately... that was all hype

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I don’t think that Duet ever happened. Dupri was pulling our leg and hyping that... album

I dont think so either because he even said it was all about finding something they both worked well together doing, and I dont see how that would have happen

• 3 weeks later...