Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

Apparently she’s going to be in New York filming the Made For Now music video over the next 5 days... also it will have something to do with MTV/Viacom (Making the Video? VMAs premiere/perf? ??‍♂️)

dont ask for a link cuz I got the scoop from another board and I’m just passing along the info ?? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"The project has an MTV/Viacom component"...

Well it seems like a safe bet to guess that since the music video is being shot over the next 5 days it would have enough time to be edited in time for a release around the time of the VMAs (which is on August 20th which essentially a month away).

Last month Joey Harris (Janet's Senior Vice President) had meetings with MTV at Viacom Headquarters in LA. It doesn't seem unrealistic to think that Janet could possibly perform at the VMAs, have the music video premiere during the VMAs, or possibly both. Also that would be smart marketing on Janet and her team's part because she would be exposed to multiple audiences because the VMAs do tend to air on multiple Viacom owned channels (BET, VH1, CMT, Nickelodeon, etc.) in addition to MTV....Even though these Award shows don't get the viewership they once did there still will be millions watching. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Oh. My. GAAAAAAWWWWDDD!!! ?????

FINALLY!!!

This new era is about to be  LIT!!! Perform and promote please Ms. Jackson!!! ? I want AT LEAST 3 singles AND videos from this project!!! “Unbreakable” was EVERYTHING but such a short lived era and this one feels like it will be bigger/longer to me!!! ?

I hope!!! ?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Oh. My. GAAAAAAWWWWDDD!!! ?????

FINALLY!!!

This new era is about to be  LIT!!! Perform and promote please Ms. Jackson!!! ? I want AT LEAST 3 singles AND videos from this project!!! “Unbreakable” was EVERYTHING but such a short lived era and this one feels like it will be bigger/longer to me!!! ?

I hope!!! ?

This still feels like Unbreakable to me.... kinda like how the Janet era or RN era spread thru multiple years and tour legs 

The gag is Janet will be performing at the VMA's with her musical daughter's Teyana and Ciara. Nobody is getting tongued down though. #MadeForNowtoLevelUpandWorkThisPussy

Owwww

:rolleyes:

-_-

BTW...Britney was asked to perform but had to show Janet that she could still hit an 8 count hence the video of her dancing to ANDS...Janet hit her with 'Im good luv, enjoy'

#AllNitePleaseStop

#ImNotAGirlNotYetADancer

#MeAgainstMyTwoLeftFeetAndXanax

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

The gag is Janet will be performing at the VMA's with her musical daughter's Teyana and Ciara. Nobody is getting tongued down though. #MadeForNowtoLevelUpandWorkThisPussy

Owwww

-_-

BTW...Britney was asked to perform but had to show Janet that she could still hit an 8 count hence the video of her dancing to ANDS...Janet hit her with 'Im good luv, enjoy'

#AllNitePleaseStop

#ImNotAGirlNotYetADancer

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Owwww

-_-

#AllNitePleaseStop

#ImNotAGirlNotYetADancer

The SHADEEEEEE!!! LAWWWDDDD take me now!!! ???

4 minutes ago, janet.1814 said:

It was rebranded, same initial idea, and my comment is not invalid Bc my original comment was a stament of opinion

The 3 year thing with Unbreakable wasn’t ever intended to be a 3 year “plan” for the project but it was more so a security contract that she did with her crew in an effort to make sure they’d be available to work. 

She did this because she knew she was still planning to tour as much as she can, but there might be breaks - Eissa. 

BUT she has a plan with the new music & there’s going to be a good amount of stuff THIS time that never was meant or thought of for UB. 

I’ll say - this is probably going to be the “era” like you’ve missed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 days seems to be a very long shoot for her and a music video, I can only think of "Scream" which took that much time....Not to say there's anything wrong with anything being done (Game) :rolleyes:  just kinda wondering a 5 day shoot? :unsure:  EDIT actually the stand in role asks for availability for 3 days

10 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

It was rebranded, same initial idea, and my comment is not invalid Bc my original comment was a stament of opinion

You tried to verify your opinion by mentioning something that’s invalid. 

It’s not the Unbreakable era. That era ended two years ago before Prince Eissa 

End of story 

5 hours ago, John.... said:

5 days seems to be a very long shoot for her and a music video, I can only think of "Scream" which took that much time....Not to say there's anything wrong with anything being done (Game) :rolleyes:  just kinda wondering a 5 day shoot? :unsure:  EDIT actually the stand in role asks for availability for 3 days

She has a five day window between now and her next tour date