Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

3 hours ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

I'm indifferent about Daddy Yankee, he's one of the biggest Reggaeton artists of all time, but it's still quite an odd pairing 

Janet Jackson & Daddy Yankee? hmmm

Janet Jackson "No Sleep" featuring Drake Kendrick Lamer    no J Cole ?

9 minutes ago, Csmitty said:

We will see what Darkchild can put together this time. HBL had potential but was kinda flat I think in the delivery. ? UB was great so I will have faith ?‍?‍?‍?

that's cool, my question is are we really concerned she worked with someone other than Jimmy and Terry?  I often wonder how fans would feel if Janet Jackson never had Pleasure Principle the song nor the video, because Jimmy and Terry didnt produce that song -_-

1 hour ago, John.... said:

Janet Jackson "No Sleep" featuring Drake Kendrick Lamer    no J Cole ?

J Cole is actually an excellent rapper and no surprise that Janet would call up a relevant rapper

but Daddy Yankee :blink: another homophobic reggae collaboration is not what Janet needs but whatever 

not calling daddy Yankee a homophobe.

Edited by Game For Now

19 minutes ago, John.... said:

that's cool, my question is are we really concerned she worked with someone other than Jimmy and Terry?  I often wonder how fans would feel if Janet Jackson never had Pleasure Principle the song nor the video, because Jimmy and Terry didnt produce that song -_-

TPP isn’t even Janets best song on Control. Please stop 

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

It's one of her most recognizable songs and the video is one of the best dance video's of all time.

That was his point

There’s that “of all time” bull crude. Not even considered. While it was amazing it was still heavily linked to Jimmy/Terry.. their keyboardist produced and wrote it 

9 minutes ago, John.... said:

the lies :mellow:  its classic Janet "Dont Let Game Pls"

Still not one of the best. Not top three of her best songs on and off Control

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

There’s that “of all time” bull crude. Not even considered. While it was amazing it was still heavily linked to Jimmy/Terry.. their keyboardist produced and wrote it 

Still not one of the best. Not too three of her best songs on and off Control

you're right "He Doesn't Know I'm Alive" slays the entire Control album -_-

8 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Comparing TPP to a mystery track is stupid and Bailey knows it especially when 1) no one has heard it 2) there are A LOT of other examples from four other poorly produced albums 

Its not a comparison, its an example illustrating that Janet has had success with other producers "Feedback" went top 20 and it was Janet's last most successful single on the Hot 100

14 minutes ago, John.... said:

Its not a comparison, its an example illstrating that Janet has had success with other producers "Feedback" went top 20 and it was Janet's last most successful single on the Hot 100

TPP was a bad example since the producer had close ties to Jimmy/Terry..... he was their keyboardist

Feedback is a better example but not saying much 

STCML is Janet’s last most successful single. Feedback barely cracked the top 20. Not to downplay its success but.... y’all chart junkies are doing too much

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

TPP was a bad example since the producer had close ties to Jimmy/Terry

Feedback is a better example but not saying much 

STCML is Janet’s last most successful single. Feedback barely cracked he top 20

not correct of all the songs Janet has released since 2001 only one after STCML cracked the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, with no airplay no less, and that song was "Feedback" by Rodney Jerkins

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, John.... said:

not correct of all the songs Janet has released since 2001 only one after STCML cracked the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, with no airplay no less, and that song was "Feedback" by Rodney Jerkins

STCML cracked the top three.

Everything I said was correct: STCML is Janet’s last MOST successful single. 

A Top 20 hit is cute tho 

We know who produced that song Bailey. 

• Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Still not one of the best. Not top three of her best songs on and off Control

TTP IS considered one of the best dance video's of all time, as well as her best

• Upvote 1